“Room was fine , but... ”

Hyatt Place Nashville Airport
Ranked #56 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Perfect big screen TV, great lounging area, free breakfast and WiFi, refrigerator, but no microwave oven on the counter and there was a loud, annoying HVAC noise at night... No sleeping. If microwave ovens were added and the heating /cooling system fixed or upgraded and no-pork meat options at breakfast bar, I could rate with a five on my next visit.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay. I do apologize that our bathroom vent was disturbing. I have had our maintenance look into the unit. We have purchased some microwaves for guest that request them. We may in the future be adding microwaves to our guest rooms.

Once again, Thank you for your stay and we look forward to that score of a 5.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Hyatt place is one of the hotels we use very frequently when we travel because of the open and spacious layout of the rooms and the affordable prices. The service is always great and the free wifi and breakfast are a big plus. We have not been disappointed in any way with every stay we have had at Hyatt Place.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with Hyatt Place Nashville Airport and your loyalty to the Hyatt Brand. I look forward to your return trip to Nashville.

Once again, Thank you.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

This former Amerisuites is an excellent Hyatt Place. If you haven't stayed in one as a business traveler, you may not want to stay anywhere else. All the amenities needed to do work and relax on the couch. It is hard to imagine it was an Amerisuites. The bathroom and shower had an excellent makeover. While I had to stay one more night due to weather, I wanted to get out and eat somewhere else. They do offer some fresh products and beverages, but not what I wanted.

Within waking distance there's a McD's, Ruby Tuesday, KFC, ??? (an american cuisine), Shoney's and a couple more.

BTW, it is 2 min form the airport with a FREE shuttle going in both directions.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I was pleased that you enjoyed our property. We have just completed the remainder of the hotel with in room renovations to include carpet.

We look forward to your return trip to Nashville and the Hyatt Brand with the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

As usual, Hyatt Place hotels are great. the lobby is welcoming the front of the building is attractive and feels laid back yet, classy. I find wonderful front desk personnel. Friendly guest services, smiles and accommodating efforts.

The amenities are great.

I highly recommend this "Place"

Jaime

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for your loyalty with Hyatt and the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I am proud you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back to your next visit to Nashville.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I always look for a Hyatt Place hotel when traveling with my family because of the sizes of the rooms they provide. They have two queen size beds plus a big corner sofa in each room. They also provide free breakfast and free airport shuttle! Our stay in the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport was great because of the things listed above plus a helpful front desk staff. This was my second stay at this location and will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you!

Its our pleasure to service your hospitality needs for your family. Since your a return guest, give me a call to discuss a free movie in-room during your next stay as a special thank you.

At Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, your part of our family.

We look forward to welcoming you back HOME.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We just got home from Nashville for a short weekend stay. It was very nice, quiet, and the staff was helpful. Breakfast was pretty decent. Didn't try the room service for food because of other places you can eat in the Nashville area. This is my second stay here my first was a good one too. I will stay here again, but I like to try out place I haven't stayed before.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Thank you for your comments. Our staff works very hard to ensure we exceed your expecations. If your looking for other locations in Nashville, give us a call. Our company has several hotels in the Nashville location that will provide the same service you have grown to expect from the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Clean room, calm atmosphere, good location. Thank you for the wonderful experience. Very well trained staff. Tons of smiles and offers for help. Best hotel I have been in, in years

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katie S

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Place Nashville Airport for your trip. Its our pleasure to service your lodging needs. I'm proud of my staff and there abality to exceed your expecations. I look forward to your next trip to Nashville. The Hyatt Place Nashville Airport will proudly welcome you back.