“What else do you need?”

Ranked #55 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Carbondale, CO
“What else do you need?”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed four nights at this hotel, enjoying the friendly staff, breakfast each morning, available bar and Starbucks in the lobby. The rooms are large, airy, and comfy with fridge, coffeemaker and wet bar, huge L shaped couch with pillows and a throw, and footstool. There is also a large desk with lamp, plenty of plugs, including a double charger on one side of the bed, and toiletries. Storage space is ample - three drawers, a counter separate from the sink counter, and a closet with hangars, iron and board. The commode and shower are in a separate room from the sink, so two can get ready at once. All rooms have a large window as well. The beds are quite comfortable, and though the parking lot was full every night, we never heard any noise. There is a fitness room, outdoor pool (seasonal), and two business computers with printer. They do have an airport shuttle, which was prompt when called at 10:30 p.m. Nearby are McDonald's, Wendy's, Shoney's, Ruby Tuesdays, Darfons (good NICE restaurant) and a Laundromat and gas stations. Walgreens is also within walking distance. The only things we wished for that weren't present were a microwave, and coin operated laundry machines. However, we used the nearby Laundromat, which was clean, quick and easy. It was a sad day when we needed to move to a business hotel downtown for our conference. Not only was it twice as much, but the Hyatt had larger and more comfortable rooms, plus free parking and shuttle. Don't pass up the Hyatt...great place to stay!

Room Tip: We faced the front entrance, which is away from the main traffic artery. Both the low and high floo...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank COmomCarbondale_CO
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you for your recent stay. Comments and suggestion from our guest assist us in ensuring we continue to strive for excellence. I hope you enjoyed your conference and you had time to experience our beautiful city.

We look forward to your next trip to Nashville.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is not really a review of the hotel per say, as our reservation is upcoming - but perhaps this post might serve to assist others in my position. I could find nothing online regarding the starting time for the airport shuttle service. I called the hotel directly but, unfortunately the person answering did not seem that inspired to assist me or to go an extra mile to obtain any information for me (reason for 4 stars). She was nice enough to advise that the shuttle began at 6:00 am but, when I asked if it could possibly be scheduled in advance for an earlier time, she was unable to provide me with an answer. I have an early flight and need to be at the airport no later than 6:00. As I have had numerous bad experiences with various hotel airport shuttles in the past, I am not overly confident that I would arrive in enough time to make it through the airport security checkpoints before my boarding time. I am contemplating choosing another hotel with a 24 hour shuttle in order to avoid any problems which disappoints me as I truly enjoy staying with the Hyatt brand. If someone from the hotel could possibly help me out with this potential problem by providing me with some much needed answers, I would be sincerely appreciative.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your interest with the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I apologize if my staff was unable to properly answer your questions. Our shuttle operates from 6AM to 12AM every day on 30 minute intervals. If you require transportation service outside of those hours, we will be happy to set up transportation to the airport for you via a taxi service.

I do hope this answers your questions and makes you at ease with catching your trip. At check in, just let the staff know that you need transportation and they will set it up.

Have a safe trip and look forward to meeting you.
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Hyatt was clean, with spacious nice rooms, free wifi and a big screen tv. I also used the fitness center, which is a decent size and has very nice equipment. But what made my stay truly exceptional was the staff. The weather was bad and I had an early morning flight. The cab I ordered the night before called in the morning to say they would be very very late and the Hyatt had the shuttle service start early for me. You don't find this kind of service often -- I am definitely a Hyatt convert.

• Stayed March 2014
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Welcome to the Brand of Hyatt. I was pleased that my staff went above and beyond to make sure you made the airport in time. I take pride in my staff and will ensure they are justly rewarded.

We look forward to your return to the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.
Somerset, Kentucky
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Third trip excellent service and always a wonderful stay! I love this hotel it is a very short drive to the airport. A hotel stay is always made better if the hotel is helpful and you will not be disappointed with this hotels staff!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. We appreciate your business and will ensure we continue to exceed your expectation on your next trip to Nashville.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Perfect big screen TV, great lounging area, free breakfast and WiFi, refrigerator, but no microwave oven on the counter and there was a loud, annoying HVAC noise at night... No sleeping. If microwave ovens were added and the heating /cooling system fixed or upgraded and no-pork meat options at breakfast bar, I could rate with a five on my next visit.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for your recent stay. I do apologize that our bathroom vent was disturbing. I have had our maintenance look into the unit. We have purchased some microwaves for guest that request them. We may in the future be adding microwaves to our guest rooms.

Once again, Thank you for your stay and we look forward to that score of a 5.
Kennesaw, GA
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Hyatt place is one of the hotels we use very frequently when we travel because of the open and spacious layout of the rooms and the affordable prices. The service is always great and the free wifi and breakfast are a big plus. We have not been disappointed in any way with every stay we have had at Hyatt Place.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with Hyatt Place Nashville Airport and your loyalty to the Hyatt Brand. I look forward to your return trip to Nashville.

Once again, Thank you.
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This former Amerisuites is an excellent Hyatt Place. If you haven't stayed in one as a business traveler, you may not want to stay anywhere else. All the amenities needed to do work and relax on the couch. It is hard to imagine it was an Amerisuites. The bathroom and shower had an excellent makeover. While I had to stay one more night due to weather, I wanted to get out and eat somewhere else. They do offer some fresh products and beverages, but not what I wanted.

Within waking distance there's a McD's, Ruby Tuesday, KFC, ??? (an american cuisine), Shoney's and a couple more.

BTW, it is 2 min form the airport with a FREE shuttle going in both directions.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
John T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport. I was pleased that you enjoyed our property. We have just completed the remainder of the hotel with in room renovations to include carpet.

We look forward to your return trip to Nashville and the Hyatt Brand with the Hyatt Place Nashville Airport.