“Drive someplace else!”

Red Roof Inn Nashville - Music City
Ranked #103 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
“Drive someplace else!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had multiple problems in this visit. I'm a person that is easy to get along with, & I can forgive nearly anything--if you're nice & fix it & apologize--I never received a single apology for the broken air conditioner, dirty pool, shower curtain that didn't close, wifi that was down, etc. Had so many problems there isn't even room enough to list them here. The breakfast does not have a lot of options. One afternoon we came back to our room and the staff had made the bed & it looked as if they had then taken a break on it and layed on the bed. I also noticed that the shower had not been cleaned b/c when I went to take a shower that night my sister's hair was still in the shower drain from her shower that morning.
The only real positive thing that I can say here is that the location is decent enough to the interstate and it made it convenient to the locations where we visited. However, I will not stay at another Red Roof again. It was a good value for the money, but the way we were treated was not good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Rock Island, Illinois
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I can not tell in 200 characters how I was treated after traveling over 13 hours in a car. I left my cell number for the property manager to call me...she never did. I completed a survey I received from Red Roof Inn per email with no response either. I have stayed at 5 Red Roof Inns on this trip and will probably never use them again.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank back2wall

Travellers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Basically, the hotel seemed safe and had an outdoor pool, and it was cheap. Other than that, if you are on the fence about the area, I suggest going somewhere much closer to downtown. With that being said, if you are nervous about what the area could possibly be like and you are used to decent hotels, I would say the extra money is DEFINITELY worth it to go somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The best thing about this hotel was that it was cheap and easy to get to. My boyfriend and I stayed for one night. The bathrooms were way outdated and the swimming pool was write next to the expressway so not very relaxing. My boyfriend had trouble sleeping because he said you could hear the trucks from the expressway. The price was right, and we had no problems getting to and from downtown Nashville. If you are trying to save money, stay here. If you are looking for a fun relaxing hotel, you might want to pick something else.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Orangeville, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel was better then I expected it to be. We had searched long and hard for a hotel to stay at for the CMAfest and at $110 a night thought we wouldn't be getting much as most hotels had doubled and tripled their rates for this week. The hotel has seen some updates with new carpets, beds and flat screens. They have a pool and continental breakfast which we did not use except to crab a bowl of cereal on the last day. Maybe keeping it open till 10am would be better. This hotel needs to look at the smaller details before it gets better though, there was fridge in the room but it rocked, they had a round shower rod but it didn't hang straight and the curtain would fall open while you shower soaking the floor. Please hire a good handyman to fix things right the first time!!

Room Tip: all king beds are on the 4th floor
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

My partner an I needed a place to stay in the midst of a cross country roa trip with our dog. We were able to book from the road using red roofs professional phone booking service. There is no fee for up to one pet. We arrive after midnight and were greeted by an alert clerk who quickly confirmed the reservation. The room was clean and well appointed. The wifi worked as promised. A slightly slow sink drain reported the next morning was noted and a maintenance person dispatched. Nice pool as well.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Upon my father arrival to Red Roof Inn Brick Church Pike Nashville, my father became ill in the parking lot. Thanks to the front desk crew Crystal and CJ they called 911, and Crystal gave information to the 911 dispatcher, also talked to my father until the EMT's arrived. The General Manager was also very helpful. Thank God for putting Angles in the right place.

Room Tip: This hotel is great easy acess to the interstate.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family