“Don't Stay Here”

Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge
Ranked #86 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Check-in was personable, but extremely slow...almost 10 minutes with no line. Perhaps there are some good rooms at his hotel, however, I did not get one of them. It was filthy. The bathtub was so dirty I opted out of a shower. Not just a couple of hairs, but dirty bottom of tub. Caulk coming out of sink. Parts of the wall were missing. Strange liquid on the walls. Smelled musty. Old nappy comforter. Difficulty sleeping because of wondering if the sheets were clean. I travel 50-75 nights per year. This was by far the worst hotel experience I've had in the last year. Shady neighborhood, as well.

Room Tip: To get a good room, choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2012

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. We regret not meeting your standards of excellence and would love for you to give us another try. Over the next few months several upgrages and enhanchments will be taking place at our hotel.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

We stayed here in route to visit my mother, who lives further west. The front desk clerk was very friendly and the room was very nice. It had a fridge and microwave. The neighborhood can appear intimidating at first, but I realized it was fine after continuing to the hotel. It's not Brentwood by any stretch, but seems safe enough. The hot breakfast was better than most with everything from waffles (plain and blueberry), eggs and sausage, biscuits with sausage gravy. The cold items are just as plentiful. The only complaint I had was that the beds were not too comfortable. Both my husband and I woke with sore backs.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2011

Thank you for taking busy time out your schedule to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

After reading other reviews, I booked a room here with some trepidation. However, I found my room to be clean and about average with other Comfort Inns I have stayed in throughout the years. The Desk staff was very nice and the lobby clean and the furniture looked new. The neighborhood was not the greatest, but there was no obvious sense of danger either. The bedding seemed new and the mattresses were very good. The television was older, but had a complete selection of channels. There were some suspicious stains on the desk chair so I avoided it. The bathroom was very clean, everything worked and appeared to be well maintained. I would guess that some sort of rehabilitation was done in the last year or so. I'd have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2011

Reviewed 8 October 2011

Im not sure what the others reviews are saying, but i had a great time. I was in nashville to meet my spouse's family and the location is right off the interstate which made it convenient for me to go to their house. The breakfast was great with many items and the staff was friendly in giving us places to eat around the location. i read the previous review and I've stayed at Hiltons where they don't even have refrigerators and microwaves and they charged for the internet. At this hotel, they included free internet which was great for me to check facebook account, and also refrigerator and microwave included. I definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2011

Reviewed 26 September 2011

Very unclean!! Staff is very rude!! This is a low class motel....doesn't deserve to be part of Comfort Inn. The carpet smells like it has gotten wet and mildewed..misty mold smell....broken and torn screens...nasty tub and toilet....
Hilton is much nicer for same price!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011

Reviewed 8 September 2011

Last available room was handicap accessible which was fine, but for the location. Door used for smokers to go outside was right by room and there was constant door slamming all day and night. But did have a nice big bathroom. Hot breakfast was great! Hotel location was wonderful for access to Vanderbilt Med Center -- only 15 min drive away.

Room Tip: Got good AARP rate online
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2011

Thank you very much for taking time out to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 19 August 2011

Stayed here to move my daughter & son-in-law to Nashville. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were the Comfort Inn's consistent standard. Loved the free breakfast which included sausage And biscuits and gravy besides including all the other great items at other Comfort Inns I have stayed in. The only issue is the entrance and exit road is hard to turn left at a busy time during day. Not a big issue. Other than that....thumbs up.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2011