“Enjoyed our stay”

Ranked #88 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Lexington, Kentucky
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

We felt the staff was very nice and the hotel was clean. Enjoyed the free hot breakfast. For the price we paid it was an extremely good value. Very near downtown and opry land attractions, but not right in the middle of all the chaos with much higher rates

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, 17 June 2012
We appreciate your review and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We stayed here only one night. I would have slept better in my car! Our room was on the first floor and the room directly above us had people that sounded like they were jumping up and down and walking back and forth across their room for hours. I called the front desk and finally after an hour they either left the room or finally went to bed. Of course, it started back up at 6am the next morning! I've never been in a hotel that had such thin floors (and walls) where everything could be heard. Also, at 2am two people across the hall woke us up screaming and cursing each other. The police showed up and arrested one of the guys.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, 13 May 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel along with my youth group. We were attending a youth conference in Nashville. Therefore, we reserved about 5 rooms. We chose to stay at this hotel, after finding some bad news out about the one we normally stay at. We needed a hotel that was close enough to downtown Nashville, yet still affordable to stay for the night, (since we do live about an hour away.)
Once arriving to the hotel, I was shocked at how it looked! In a bad way. It wasn't in the nicest part of town! From the outside, the hotel looks somewhat nice. However, the parking lot & surrounding locations didn't so much. The hotel is right beside the interstate. From the parking lot you can see the overpass, a CVS, a Tobacco store, and a pawn shop! Not to mention the Waffle House hooked to the parking lot!!
Inside, the lobby is very small & it turned out all of our rooms were right on the bottom floor. It was kinda weird just walking into the building & there our rooms were! It seemed old and smelt very bad & had odors of smoke. Some of our rooms even had the window locks broken, where they were replaced with PVC pipes. Even though the rooms were non-smoking they still smelt like smoke. We even saw a cigarette in one room, right beside the non-smoking sign!!!! (see pic)
The rooms did accomodate us well. There was a frigerator, microwave, iron, and flat screen tv with a good selection of channels. Our room had 2 full size beds with many pillows. The best thing was the continental bfast in the morning: milk, juice, coffee, cereals, biscuits, donuts, fruit, yogurt.
I don't believe we will be staying at this place ever again!!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, 22 April 2012
Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. We regret not meeting your standards of excellence and would love for you to give us another try. Over the next few months several upgrages and enhanchments will be taking place at our hotel.
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Check-in was personable, but extremely slow...almost 10 minutes with no line. Perhaps there are some good rooms at his hotel, however, I did not get one of them. It was filthy. The bathtub was so dirty I opted out of a shower. Not just a couple of hairs, but dirty bottom of tub. Caulk coming out of sink. Parts of the wall were missing. Strange liquid on the walls. Smelled musty. Old nappy comforter. Difficulty sleeping because of wondering if the sheets were clean. I travel 50-75 nights per year. This was by far the worst hotel experience I've had in the last year. Shady neighborhood, as well.

Room Tip: To get a good room, choose another hotel.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We stayed here in route to visit my mother, who lives further west. The front desk clerk was very friendly and the room was very nice. It had a fridge and microwave. The neighborhood can appear intimidating at first, but I realized it was fine after continuing to the hotel. It's not Brentwood by any stretch, but seems safe enough. The hot breakfast was better than most with everything from waffles (plain and blueberry), eggs and sausage, biscuits with sausage gravy. The cold items are just as plentiful. The only complaint I had was that the beds were not too comfortable. Both my husband and I woke with sore backs.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, 19 November 2011
Thank you for taking busy time out your schedule to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed 30 October 2011

After reading other reviews, I booked a room here with some trepidation. However, I found my room to be clean and about average with other Comfort Inns I have stayed in throughout the years. The Desk staff was very nice and the lobby clean and the furniture looked new. The neighborhood was not the greatest, but there was no obvious sense of danger either. The bedding seemed new and the mattresses were very good. The television was older, but had a complete selection of channels. There were some suspicious stains on the desk chair so I avoided it. The bathroom was very clean, everything worked and appeared to be well maintained. I would guess that some sort of rehabilitation was done in the last year or so. I'd have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, 6 November 2011
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Im not sure what the others reviews are saying, but i had a great time. I was in nashville to meet my spouse's family and the location is right off the interstate which made it convenient for me to go to their house. The breakfast was great with many items and the staff was friendly in giving us places to eat around the location. i read the previous review and I've stayed at Hiltons where they don't even have refrigerators and microwaves and they charged for the internet. At this hotel, they included free internet which was great for me to check facebook account, and also refrigerator and microwave included. I definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this review, 9 October 2011