Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge
  • Restaurant
US$230
US$220
  • Pool
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$137
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanworked finefree hot breakfastshort drivefridge and microwavegood nights sleepwould stay here againclose to downtownstaff was very friendly and helpfulyogurteasy accessinterstatepillowsconsubervanderbilt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Had very low expectations for this place - remember it before the police station moved in next door. It was clean and quiet. Everything was as advertised. Everything worked. Certainly there are thing here and there that are a little worn but you pay for new carpet in the lobby and I would rather have a decent room at a reasonable price.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank P F
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2013

We value your review and thank you for taking time out to write about us. We are currently upgrading our carpet and expect that all rooms will be done by March. We'd love to have you back again.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

First off, let me say that I have stayed in this motel before and will return here when I need accomodations in Nashville.

I was able to get the room much less expensively than I could have gotten at a downtown location. The motel is about five miles from downtown.

The staff at the front desk at check-in and check-out were personable, polite and completed their jobs quickly and efficiently.

When I went to my room on the first floor, the hallway carpet had massive bleached-out spots on it, whether from needing to clean the carpet or by accident. The room was nice with clean bedding and vacuumed floors, clean bathroom. The only oversight in the cleaing that I saw was there were numerous wisps of dust stuck to the ceiling. The TV was an LG flatscreen of decent size and good reception. The bed was a comfortable king, but a little large for the size of the room.

The breakfast was pretty good with cold items such as yogurt, cereal, and muffins along with hot items such as biscuits, gravy, egg patties and sausage patties. You could also cook your own waffle with either regular or blueberry batter.

If you are looking for a luxury stay at a newly renovated hotel, go somewhere else. If you are looking at an inexpensive stay, but a comfortable bed and a quick breakfast, this may be the place for you.

As I said, I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank DennisWright
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2012

We thank you for taking time out to write your review. We encourage feedback from our guest for ways to improve our hotel. Also, we are currently changing out the carpet throughout our entire hotel.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

The bed was very comfy and the staff was great, but the bedspread had cigarette burns all over it and there was paint splatter all over the the phone and dresser and microwave. I most likely wouldn't stay here again, but the experience wasn't horrible.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us about your issues so that we can improve at our hotel. We appreciate your review and hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

This is the dirtiest most run down Comfort Inn you’ve ever seen. The carpet looks like the original (however many years that may be) and is more than dirty and stained. There are areas in the hall that appear to have been bleached out probably to remove the vile things that have taken place there. The hallway also had a musty, dirty, foul smell. The bathroom was clean, I’ll give it that, which is important. The chair in the bedroom looks like something that was picked up at the dump and thrown in just to have a chair. It was dirty, stained and totally worn out. The ceiling above the bed had huge clumps of dust hanging from the popcorn pieces; the curtain had a thick layer of dust and grime on it; the comforter I wouldn’t dare touch and was skeptical of the blanket. The bed sheets were perfectly white so I closed my eyes and hoped they were actually clean and sterilized. Thank goodness we were gone each day by 8 am and didn’t return until 10 pm and only slept and bathed there. Unfortunately, this room was about my only choice or we would have moved the minute we stepped off the elevator without even seeing the room. And there was a sign in the elevator, I actually don’t recall what it said, but “elevator” was spelled “elavator” we had to laugh and even took a picture of it.

I hate to be so negative and have never written anything to a hotel after a stay in my life, but it was honestly, the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in a lot and several have been Comfort Inns.

Room Tip: Plan early if you can and stay somewhere else if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2012

We are terribly sorry that your stay here at Comfort Inn West was not what you expected. We rely on guest feedback to seek out ways to improve our hotel and would like to thank you for your review. As I write this response, we are currently in the process of changing our carpet to something that truly has a upbeat modern feel. The new carpet is being changed in all our rooms as well as our hallways. In addition, new automatic air fresheners have been placed throughout our halls to keep everything fresh. We are also addressing your issues with our housekeepers to ensure that our hotel meets all standards of excellency.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Me and my family traveled to Nashville for the weekend and stayed at this hotel. The lady and gentelman that worked behind the counter on the weekend were very pleasant and knowlegable about what Nashville's attractions were. The rooms were comfortable. The carpet looked a little outdated but overall the room was clean and comfortable. We really liked the price we payed compared to the other hotels in the area. We would stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a good hotel at an afforadable price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2012

We thank you for your reviews and can't wait to have you back again!