Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge
BestWestern.com
US$251
US$225
Agoda.com
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$138
US$266
US$230
  • Restaurant
All reviewswaffle houseroom was cleanworked finefree hot breakfastshort drivefridge and microwavegood nights sleepwould stay here againclose to downtownstaff was very friendly and helpfulyogurteasy accessinterstatepillowsconsubervanderbilt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I had an excellent time at this place with a great price. Great big breakfast. i was in town for a wedding and it was downtown, so it only took me 5 minutes to get downtown. i have been at this hotel before, but now it looks completely different now, because i almost missed it while driving due to the outside color change of the hotel. The bed and stuff inside the room looked brand new and the receptionist told us how they renovated alot of the stuff in the hallways and room, so it was ok when my drunk buddy pasted out on the brand new carpet. the hotel staff was very friendly, they answered all my questions and they had free popcorn which is awesome.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2013

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Spent nearly a week in Nashville while my father was in a nearby Hospital. The entire staff went out of their way to make us comfortable and we cannot thank them enough. Our room was clean, the breakfast and reception delicious. We didn't get to use the pool or exercise room but did see other customers using it. The refrigerator and microwave in our room were also very helpful. My husband and I would recommend this hotel to anyone for business or family travel.

• Stayed: June 2013
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

On behalf our the Comfort Inn West staff, we'd like to thank you for your review. We look forward to providing your lodging needs again in the future.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I am so glad that I didn't make my decision on some of the reviews. First of all this place was close enough to downtown but without downtown hotel prices. Staff was very friendly & an unexpected surprise was the popcorn in the lobby. You can definitely tell they are trying to improve this place & it is starting to look very modern. The breakfast had quite a few choices & was warm. Staff was attentive when asked fort suggestions in places to see & eat. Our room & bathroom were clean & & the comforters were soft & very pleasant to sleep in. I would definitely suggest this place to family & friends & come back again.

Room Tip: Even though hotel was close to interstate it was a peaceful place.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Had planned on staying two nights, but I couldn't stand the smell. Looked clean, except you can barely see out the windows, but smells very musty. The place needs new carpet. When I opened door to room, the smell of carpet fresh/air freshner was overwhelming. That was to cover up the bad smell which was overwhelming after the air freshner wore off. I was afraid our clothes would smell like the hotel. If you are not sensitive to bad smells you might not have a problem with it.
The bathroom was clean and updated. The breakfast was good. The room was quiet. They honor the farm bureau discount.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Hello! Thank you for your review. We are in the process of replacing our carpet throughout our hotel. in addition, we are also painting and changing the bedding in each of our rooms. We are certain that once these upgrades have been completed, there will be no further issues of this kind. Please consider giving us another chance.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I am a Choice Hotels Diamond member, so like to support this brand when I travel. My husband and I stayed at this hotel in July with our two grandchildren. We will never go back and from now on will always check the reviews before booking. The lobby was cluttered, the elevator floor was filthy, the bedspreads had cigarette hole (in this non-smoking room!) and many stains. The hallway carpets are disgustingly dirty and the mopboards broken and dirty. The room was very damp and muggy in spite of the a/c being on. The hallways smelled very smokey. Don't go to the this property!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen K
CBant, General Manager at Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Hello!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel. We hate to hear that your stay was not as expected and wanted to let you know that renovations are underway. Currently, all rooms are getting a fresh coat of paint, bathroom tiles, new fixtures and bedding. The lobby and hallways are also getting new flooring and paint. We also are in the process of converting our hotel to a non smoking establishment. We'd love it if you gave us another opportunity to provide your lodging needs as we are certain that we will meet your standards of excellence in the future.