“Lousy Customer service,Rude employees” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nashville - Days Inn Airport / Opryland Area

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Nashville
Nashville - Days Inn Airport / Opryland Area
Ranked #136 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Machesney Park, Illinois, United States
“Lousy Customer service,Rude employees”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

My husband and I went to Nashville to celebrate our anniversary, The Front desk staff was rude non - visual . I was leary to even stay there, I didn't like the 'feel' .the breakfast "free" was aweful! we stay in hotels several times a year . this hotel, area and service was the worst by far. I do not recommend. I

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013

I had a last minute change in my trip and needed a hotel close to the airport in Nashville. Check in was very easy and my room was very big, plenty of room for 6 to stay. I had an early morning flight, and they provide a free shuttle to the airport. The driver was on-time and curteous and took me straight there (5 minute ride to curbside checkin). It appeared the hotel was doing renovations, there were new couches in the hallway and my room had new carpet, paint, and furnishings. Very good value for the money with a decent complimentary breakfast. Also, there is a Mexican restaurant connected to the hotel that is actually very good, one of the best I've tried in the Nashville area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tyler S
Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

When I made a reservation for the Comfort Inn and Suites, Nashville A/P, I was concerned when I got a notice that it was transitioning to a Quality Inn. I had stayed at this location about 2 years ago, and it was "OK", but not great then. It has been sold, and the changes do not appear to be for the better.
First, there is a Comfort Suites, Nashville Airport, just a couple of blocks away. The one I am writing about is transitioning to a Quality Inn 'during January 2013).
The rooms at the hotel being received are very large, but not terribly well laid out. The bathroom sink area could easily have been doored off, but isn't. This causes undue noise and light to people sleeping in. The paint job in room 103 appeared to be redone lately, but the workmanship is really poor. Paint was slopped on the floor, carpets were dirty, uncovered electric connection boxes, etc.
The outdoor parking lot lights were completely out ('due to construction'). This left us with a concern about our safety and our vehicle's protection during the night. I don't know how long the lights will be out, or had been, but the perception from discussing with the front desk person, was it has been a long, long time. That could explain almost none staying there that night. As a result, we were able to park almost in front of the main entrance.
Had I not booked this hotel from a past good experience, and was using reward points, I would have moved to almost anywhere else in that area, had I known the 'improvements' are anything but that.
Breakfast was just OK, but it was older and colder than it should have been, but some of that is few people stayed there that night, and the volume was low.
I would give them a year to 'finish' their 'improvements' and see if someone else reviews it again, but I will use another hotel, like the nearby Comfort Inn Nashville Airport, before taking a chance on this place.

Room Tip: Don't believe the front desk on any hotel that says they're operating during a renovation, a...