“Nice Location, Great PM Happy Hour and Breakfast”

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #12 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Rochester, MN
“Nice Location, Great PM Happy Hour and Breakfast”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Stayed one night at this location while traveling through Nashville area. Nice Happy Hour
with food and three free drinks, staff were very friendly, especially Manager Tim was very
polite and attentive to the Customers needs. Hotel close to several Restaurants as well,
and just off the Interstate and near Airport. Less than a $25 Taxi Ride from Hotel to
the Downtown Nashville Party area! Stay out of trouble that way.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Rooms were clean, a little small but it had everything we needed. Good location in that restaurants and a few stores, walgreens and kmart among others, were nearby. Stayed 1 night to go to vanderbilt dr appts. It wasnt very far but was wishing I had at least considered rush hour traffic when I booked. The pool and hot tub were nice. Breakfast was pretty good and enjoyed going and getting popcorn and drinks in the evening. I'd stay there again...

• Stayed July 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I selected Drury Inn for my stay in Nashville after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. and I'm glad I did. The hotel is in a good location for restaurants. There is a Kmart and a Walgreen's close by which I shopped at for a few necessities I left at home. It was easy to get on and off the highway to get into the downtown area or other tourist spots.

The hotel itself is bright and welcoming. They gave me a room that overlooked the lobby and I really liked that location. The room was nice and comfortable. I found out that the people in the adjacent room had their dogs with them only because I saw them come out the room. Otherwise I would never have guessed. If they barked, I never heard them bark.

The staff was friendly, especially Rebecca who was in charge of the free breakfast. My only complaint had nothing to do with the hotel. Their free kickback food in the early evening was so popular that I chose not to get any. The lines were too long for me. If I go back to Nashville, I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I like the room I had. It was on the second floor overlooking the lobby and close to the elevators
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank ezwalker11
New York, NY
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My traveling companion feels this hotel offers excellent value, particularly the all you can eat popcorn and soda. He also liked that there are a lot of electrical outlets in the room. As for me, I would say if you need a place to sleep right next to the Nashville airport this place is ok. Clean enough I suppose. Ugly carpets and furnishings (obviously subjective opinion, but as i said in the title this is not, i repeat, not, The Hermitage Hotel). The room does have a large TV. That this is the number 3 hotel in Nashville according to Tripadvisor reviews is frankly baffling. Though as I said earlier, the hotel does provide free "food" (depends how you define food) and drink. The free beer and bourbon were fine. The free margarita was awful (in my subjective opinion). The staff seem nice enough but did I mention that this is definitely not The Hermitage Hotel? Do not stay here if your purpose in visiting Nashville is to be in the actual city or even to visit the Grand Old opry. It is about 15 minutes from the Opry by car and probably 30 from downtown. Bottom line: ok for one night to go to or from the airport. Room was quiet.

2 Thank NewYorkNYTraveler
canton,illinois
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We had a suite and the room was clean. The managers reception was adequate, nothing to really brag about. The breakfast was average. The problem is that there are window air conditioners in this older drury inn and it is in the living room area. The bedroom never did get cool, so I ended up sleeping on a 5 foot long couch (I am almost 6 foot tall). My husband toughed it out in the hot bedroom. When I mentioned the problem with the air conditioning to the front desk person upon checkout, she wrote off the entire bill, which definitely made up for having to sleep on the couch.

1 Thank tweetya40
, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We sincerely apologize that you had a concern with your air conditioning during your stay at our hotel.

That being said, I was quite pleased to read that our team was able to resolve the issue to your full and complete satisfaction. Sometimes things do go wrong, but it’s the recovery that makes all the difference. I am proud of the efforts put forth on your behalf and appreciate your comments.

Again, thank you for staying with Drury Hotels. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.
brisbane
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We found the hotel clean, reasonable breakfast and happy hour. Rooms were of a good size. We found the lift in the main area time consuming as there was only the one there. We later found another one right at the other side I felt it would be a problem in rush periods. Location for us was a problem would of preferred to be closer to downtown. Staff were friendly enough. Wouldn't stay again because of location.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Tennessee
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We stayed at The Drury in Nashville for one night in July. we have stayed here before so we kinda knew what to expect. Hotel and room was spotless! even with pets which is one thing I kinda wish they didnt have as I have asthma and allergies but they must keep it clean cause I didnt smell anything and I am very sensitive. our room was very clean. beds were good and comfy. pillows a little softer than Im used to but slept fine. they added a dispensor in the bathroom which had shampoo/conditioner and body wash which was great since my hubby forgot his. enough towels for the two of us for one day. which were soft. the hair dryer didnt work but we didnt notice til checkout so didnt get to do my hair.
kick back dinner was great! we had hot dogs,mac n cheese, chips n cheese,broccoli cheese soup, (notice a trend? cheese-which I love!) chicken strips, baked potatoes,salad plus each adult gets 3 adult beverages a day of their choice(wine,mixed drink or beer). also free soft drinks and popcorn pretty much all day. breakfast was great! eggs, bagles, blueberry muffins, sausage, french toast, make your own waffles, toast, oatmeal, 4 kinds of dry cereal,gravy and biscuits. I was full!
bathroom kinda small but low tub for short legs like mine. all workers were very nice and helpful. they will call you a cab for downtown it was less than 20.00 but coming back it was over 20.00 guess it depends on which way they go? hotel is gated and doors lock at night which make you feel safe close to airport but we didnt hear but 1 plane while on the 3rd floor.this is def the cleanest drury Ive stayed in. the montgomery al. one wasnt as clean or as friendley. I would go back and would recommend it to anyone.

2 Thank littlerockertoo