“Very clean and organized! ”

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #12 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Madisonville, Kentucky
“Very clean and organized! ”
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Friendly employees through out. Pillows were a wow. I can never say that about a hotel. They are usually flat. In the shower they have shower gel, shampoo and conditioner dispensers. (Instead of the little bottles). That was neat. Full yummy breakfast. Gym, pool and hot tub. During a certain time all day until 10 pm is free popcorn and soft drinks. Now onto my down falls. Every place has them that's just the way of life. Plus side there are only two. One it's December. So it's freezing outside. We were happy the pool was open. But, it was cold. After the first 20 minutes you don't notice unless you get out. See the pool is connected inside/outside. Cold outside, makes water cold, which makes inside water cold as well. They either need a wall to separate during winter or warm the pool more. Two there are six floors. So that's at least 600 rooms. Only one elevator that is slow as day, because of all the traffic going through. They need a elevator at the back of the hotel :)

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank nellnel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This was my first stay in a Drury Inn and I must I was extremely impressed with everything. The staff at check in was very friendly and helpful. I had read some very positive things on-line prior to staying and everything I read was true. The property was very convenient to the airport, right across the street from The Parking Spot actually. Our room was very clean and well kept. I was impressed with the bed as it is hard to find a comfortable bed in any hotel. This property offered many amenities including a free breakfast, evening snacks including 3 free drinks (wine, beer, and a couple liquor options), indoor pool, and exercise room. I tried the food both during the evening and at breakfast and I must say everything was spot on. The only negative I have to say about my stay was the pool was pretty chilly but to their defense it opened to the outside underneath a window. The concept was cool but it makes it hard to control the temp.
I will defiantly stay at this hotel during my next stay in Nashville.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the common areas are noisier during the morning and afternoon as the atrium is open...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

While in Nashville for the P!NK concert, we choose to stay at the Drury Inn. They have the most comfortable bed we had ever slept in!! After we left, we called to find out the company who makes the beds. All the staff at Drury were so very friendly!! The hotel was extremely clean. Awesome breakfast every morning, happy hour every evening!! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, our first of many trips to the wonderful city of Nashville!! We plan on staying at Drury every time we get the chance!

Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
East Falmouth, MA
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This hotel is just a wonderful value .... the rooms are large, nicely furnished and clean. Free wifi with no password and good connectivity. I also appreciated the dispensers of shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner in the shower -- no small bottles! We were in Room 200, which overlooked the lobby. My only complaint is that the noise from the lobby carried directly into our room.

This hotel is very generous with the food/drink amenities. The hot breakfast is certainly fine, and then there is an early evening time period of appetizers and drinks. Three alcoholic drinks per guest per night's stay .... plus appetizers .... and some of the guests were clearly having dinner from the offerings.

The shuttle service from/to the airport was prompt. The staff were very friendly. It was a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I booked this hotel for my daughter, son in law, their three children and Sandy, the family dog. After a very long day of traveling for 10 hours through snow, sleet and rain (thanks to winter storm cleon), this hotel was the perfect place. Howard, at the fron desk, could not have been any more poliet and helpful as I was trying to find them a last minute room. The rollaway that I requested was brought up and put in the room before they arrived which was so nice. The room was spacious for all of them and the breakfast was great. They did not get to take advantage of the evening food/beverage service but did enjoy having the snacks and beverages out till late in the day for a quick pick up. GREAT JOB!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Slaughters, Kentucky
Reviewed 4 December 2013

nice hotel, in a good area. rooms clean and up to date. good selection of food for breakfast, you can even make waffles. The lady that takes care of the food and eating area was extremely nice and went out of her way to talk to everybody. they also had food in the evening but we did not eat there. free drinks & popcorn too til later at night. I would most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ldelano
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 December 2013

My family has stayed at many Drury Hotels when travelling south. It's a family owned chain that offers good value, clean rooms, evening snacks (with drinks), and a good breakfast. They have an exercise room and an indoor / outdoor pool. The suites are roomy and the pricing is very economical. For us, the best amenity is their dog friendly policy. Up to two dogs per room with no charges or deposits. This hotel is near the airport in Nashville, but you can be downtown to the music district in just a few minutes.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms near exits work better for us because of our dog.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family