“Great staff, nice place”

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights before going to our conference hotel downtown and was very happy with the hotel. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the food was good and it is very convenient to get to. My friend had a room by the stairs and she said she had quite a bit of noise from there as we also had a group of high school kids staying there at the same time and they seemed to congregate in the stair wells. Otherwise, the noise in the rooms were about average.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room by the stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,139)

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I visited Drury in December. This is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. My friend and I had a girls trip and I could finally have a drink. (Being as though I don't drink often and especially not around my boys.) Here, you get three free drinks included in your stay plus a nice snack. (kind of a meal if you ask me). Enjoyed the friendly service I received, clean room, beautiful hotel, awesome hot breakfast, and definitely a great price. The only thing I wish is that all hotels would add turkey sausage to breakfast for non-pork eaters. I loved everything about this hotel and cannot speak of anything bad about it. AWESOME! This is where you'll want to stay when you visit Nashville for sure!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ProudMommyof4
Reviewed 13 March 2014

My first time at a Drury property impressed me. We stayed for a quick family get-together in Nashville. We got a suite room, which was perfect for 3 adults. Breakfast room was well supplied, clean, and roomy enough to find a table. The evening happy hour was a bit more crowded, but they had some hot and cold appetizers, so it was popular with eaters and drinkers. I didn't rent a car but it was very easy to use the hotel shuttle to get to the airport to catch the downtown express bus. The hotel also recommends reasonable commercial shuttles for those who don't like city busses, or want to stay out later in the evening. The hotel was pricier than some of the surrounding airport area hotels, but for a few vacation nights it was worth it to us to be in a clean and service oriented hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank roadrunnerCalifornia
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Location is minutes from all the Nashville attractions. Hotel is updated and clean and the staff was extremely friendly. So many extras! Breakfast, dinner, snacks, drinks. It was amazing. We enjoyed the hot tub and indoor/outdoor pool. Room was spacious, very clean and bed was comfortable too. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were about 100 ft. from the elevator, but did not experience much noise at all.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Suzanne W
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have stayed a lot of hotels and this place is something totally different. The staff is very nice and the rooms are in good quality. The best part is the 'snack hour'. Each guest over the age of 21 gets 3 free alcoholic beverages from the hours of 5:30 until 7pm each night. They also have lots of food for free (ex. Hot dogs, mac and cheese, chili, nachos, veggies, chips, etc.). They always have free coffee, soda, and popcorn in the lobby. There is a free hot breakfast that was pretty good. The shuttle to the airport was convenient. I absolutely recommend this hotel even though it is not in 'downtown' Nashville. There is also an indoor/outdoor pool and hottub that are nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dani O
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This hotel treats you like family. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They took care of us. Heated pool, free hot breakfast, free hot dinner and best of all is the 3 free alcoholic beverages you get with dinner. This hotel is extremely clean and well kept. I will return to this hotel for now on. One person that stood out to us was the woman at the check-in desk. Her name was Teresa. She gave us some advice on where to go during our trip.

Room Tip: we chose the king room. It was a huge bed with comfort. Room was nice sized.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was our second visit to Drury Inn. The first time we visited we chose this location because it was pet friendly and we were traveling with out dog. We were so impressed that we came back, without our dog!! The location is perfect. The service is OUT OF THIS WORLD! We got a basic King room this time, which was clean and nice. I"m amazed at the cost and what you get. They could easily charge $150 a night and I would still pay that because I know what a great hotel and service they provide! We checked out at 8a, our car battery was dead. The front desk provided a battery charger for us to use. When that didn't work, the person working maintenance jumped us with her own car and cables. Now, she didn't have to do that but we truly appreciated that she did. Above and beyond. Stay here, it's a great property! Thank you Drury Inn Nashville Airport, anytime I'm in town, I'm staying with you!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family