I want to say that I searched too long on line for a place to stay in Nashville; finally decided just to take tripadvisors advice and stay at this number 1 rated hotel.
The staff paid attention to us right away when we entered the lobby. They offer hot morning breakfasts and afternoon snacks/cocktails at no additional charge.
The room was a king bed, 5 assorted types of bed pillows allows a very comfortable nights rest; feather and fiberfill.
Nice business set up with free wireless, desk & chair, we used it each day to search on-line maps and information on local attractions.
The bathroom was large, granite floors and sink top, tub was real, not plastic, with large white tiles. Shower had plenty of good water pressure and hot water. The bathroom was spotless; a rare treat.
The inside pool and hot tub looked very well kept, many families quietly using and enjoying it. The ceiling was lower in the pool area which made it seem more "spa" like than a recreaction place for loud gatherings; good design feature if they intended it this way. A small sitting area, outside the glassed in pool , allows a quiet place to sit and read but keep an eye on kids inside the pool area without having to enter. Windows all along this section allow viewing into the hallway, pool, and exercise room all for ease of supervision of youngsters.
The breakfasts were well attended by hotel guests and managed by the staff which was nice because guests didn't run out of hot food. Management staff circulated through the eating area greeting folks and offering to remove breakfast food trays.
Parents and kids could access a nice breakfast without having to pack up the kids and drive elsewhere.
On our day of departure, we used the computer and printer in the lobby to download our airline boarding passes, which saved us time at the airport. Nice touch.
The hotel guests looked like a good cross section; seniors on a bus tour, business, vacationing families and those with kids. The sign out front says "Rated #1 by Tripadvisor" and they have earned it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at I-40 and Donelson Pike, the Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport is less than one mile away from Nashville International Airport and less than 10 miles away from downtown Nashville. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. Experience "Music City" with Drury Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Nashville Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Drury Inn Nashville
- Nashville Drury Inn
- Drury Nashville