“Gated Parking, Near Airport”

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #15 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Miami
“Gated Parking, Near Airport”
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Decent hotel for good price near airport. Comfortable breakfast area. Indoor and and outdoor pool. Spa. Good pizza delivery available locally. Housekeeping came promptly at 11 AM (6th floor).

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Sarasota FL
Reviewed 28 September 2010

We enjoyed our first night stay at a Drury Inn the night before in St Joseph MO that we found one for our next night. This place was even better. Clean, new, great room, pet friendly, free food... Stay here!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
HSV, AL
Reviewed 20 September 2010

i had stayed here in 2008 and decided to stay again because the downtown prices are too high and i had a pleasant experience last time. they have added more free amenities which makes them more attractive. a free hot breakfast: scrambled eggs, biscuit and gravy (and they were delicious unlike other hotels were the gravy is not good), sausage patties, muffins, donuts, fruit, cereal, waffles, juices, coffee, milk, soda. from 3-10pm they serve all you want popcorn and soda. between 530-700pm they serve hot food as appetizers but it was enough for a complete meal. hot dogs, chili which was real good, salad, chips and salsa, chips. this is not restaurant food but pretty good to be hotel food. they are reasonable priced to book a night-this time it was 110.30 thru hotels.com. i even called the hotel for a request and they honored it. the pool is nice, it is an outdoor pool and you can swim under a wall and be in the inside pool. cool feature! also have a heated spa, seated living room style areas in the hotel side entrance. the parking is in a secured area requiring your card to get in. the room was very nice. a wall with a bricked look, marble look floors in the bathroom area, vanity separate from the toilet/shower. glass mirrored closet. comfy enough beds with plenty of pillows, flat screen tv, very clean room. i was very impressed and pleased with my stay. not to mention, i forgot some clothes in the closet and when i remembered that night after we got home, i called about it and they said they would ship it to me free.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank nicoletteta
north Alabama
Reviewed 29 August 2010

I've stayed in several hotels in Nashville, and I'll definitely be back to this one. The Drury has a lot of nice amenities that higher priced hotels don't have. They have an indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi (clean) that are really nice. Their evening snacks are good, too, as is the hot breakfast. You get waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, pastries, yogurt, cereal, biscuits and gravy. Everything was fresh and hot.
The rooms were spotless and the linens smelled fresh and clean. The hotel is very close to the airport, but we didn't hear any noise in the rooms. It was very quiet.
Yep, we'll be back here. Oh--definitely check the hotel's website and click on "special deals." There's an e-saver section that can save you quite a bit on the price. It's a good place at a good price.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chickychick
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 29 August 2010

I've been staying at another "suites" hotel when traveling to Nashville but decided to try the Drury this time for cost reasons. Good location, nice amenities and boy was I pleasantly surprised with the warm welcome and friendly greetings during my one night stay. They have a very nice "manager's reception" with plenty of food and drinks (without the hords of people too) and a better than average breakfast. I'd stay here again without question.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank 2-2-Dance
Tucson
Reviewed 28 August 2010

My daughter attends Vanderbilt University so I find myself in Nashville often. After staying at several different hotels in the area, I have settle on the Drury. The staff is absolutely lovely, the rooms are spotless and you can't beat free munchies, drinks and breakfast. The only tip I would offer is to request a room away from the McDonald's side, as the traffic noise was noticeable.

I'll be back!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank ksandfort
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 27 August 2010

I chose this hotel based on other traveler reviews as I was in Nashville settling my son into school and had my two dogs with me. I had planned on boarding them but that did not work out. The breakfast was fair; in general, not my kind of food but they did have granola and yogurt. My son joined me on an afternoon and was pleased to have one of my 3 daily drink punches on my card (the drinks were small but for 3 of them, they should be!)and some of the pm snacks which were just fine to hold us off till dinner. The room was comfortable and well equipped and I was very appreciate of the printer and computer in the lobby. I was especially pleased that there was a very large lake and park one exit past the hotel and the dogs and I began our days there with them going for a swim and "doing their business" since they have trouble going while on a leash. Bring your own dog bags are none are supplied. I expect to see my son often and unless I want to be closer to town, I would stay here again with or without dogs. For the record, this was about a 10-13 minute drive to downtown. The only thing I had a small problem with is that my room was also a "business" room with a round table and 4 chairs. There was no night side table/light so after reading at night, I had to get up and go to the door and turn out the lights but it was, all in all, a minor inconvenience.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo