First, let me say we are true Drury fans! Never had a bad stay! We got all of this for $127 per night:
-First & foremost, DRURY does not franchise. They are all owned by one family, which gives us all the same quality, service, and ammenities at each and every hotel.
-A 2-room king suite. CLEAN. CLEAN. Spacious. Wi-Fi (nice & fast). Very nicely furnished. A 40" (or maybe it was 42") LCD TV in both rooms. Fridge/microwave hidden inside the armoire below the TV in the living room). VERY comfortable bed. Triple sheeting for that extra comfort...plus 5 pillows
-No fee for parking
-We don't have a pet but the hotels are pet friendly and don't charge extra for having pets in the room
-Indoor/outdoor pool + hot tub
-Free coffee all day long
-Free Soda & popcorn from 3p-10p
-The 5:30KICKBACK™ Here's the menu (cut & paste):
(It was AWESOME! So much food we didn't spend a dime on eating out!)
Includes 3 free alcoholic drinks per guest
-FREE BREAKFAST! Huge Belgian Waffles (they also provide sugar-free syrup on the bar if you need it), sausage patties, scrambled eggs (served with condiments of salsa, diced ham, & shredded cheese so you can make a simple "omelett"), french toast, biscuits & gravy, bagels, toast, of course millk, juices, cereals, apples, and banannas; and I think that's it. The neat thing, too, is that they keep both evening and morning buffets going and full right up until the end.
-The room felt like home, except with daily maid service!
Also, we're already booked at the Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis for September 2011 for our trip home from Mackinac Island as well.I've already researched the hotel, the reviews. I'm ready without hesitation!
**For pictures of this location in slideshow format, cut and paste this link into your browser
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at I-40 and Donelson Pike, the Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport is less than one mile away from Nashville International Airport and less than 10 miles away from downtown Nashville. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. Experience "Music City" with Drury Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Nashville Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Drury Inn Nashville
- Nashville Drury Inn
- Drury Nashville