“Drury is certainly a rare breed of quality and service!!!”

Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #13 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Visited the drury nashville so my wife could finalize wedding plans with her sister while myself and the kids enjoyed relaxing in the pool! We chose the drury because of the indoor pool which we found to be uncommon in the south, but most all the outdoor pools were closed for the season. the indoor/outdoor pool was a lot of fun for the kids and eventhough it was in the 30's at night the pool stayed warm enough to fully enjoy inside and outside. When checking in the front desk Lady was extremely helpful as I had incorrectly booked our reservation she quickly found a resolution that benifited me the customer rather than the hotel. We were traveling with children and wanted them to be able to enjoy all the "perks" of the hotel as in the pool, dinner, and breakfast so we included them in the reservation but they were not actually staying in the room with us at night. We had booked a King room but the reservation included too many people so she changed the reservation to 2 adults but included a note on the reservation that we would have 3 children with us that were more than welcome to enjoy the hotel amenities. I found this to be an amazing gesture of customer service!! The free dinner was more than expected with salad, hot dogs, baked potatoes, and chili, with unlimited soft drinks and 3 alcoholic beverages per adult. Free wireless/wired internet, 60 minutes of long distance phone use per night, key card access to the parking lot, free popcorn, soda in the lobby, the list could go on and on. The breakfast was good enough with a decent selection but again little extras like the make your own waffles and ham cheese and salsa for the scrambled eggs made it so much better! The hotel is also "pretty" with the very tall lobby with the giant chandelier and the kids loved the glass elevator. The room was spacious and very warm feeling with the brick wall interior the giant flat panel tv didnt hurt things either. I liked the tiled entryway also it just made it feel different than just a hotel room! All in all one of the best hotels I have stayed at when adding up all the included extras they more than covered the discounted rate we paid directly through Drury. We will be returning for a week in December and stayed here as a trial run for the longer stay comparing it to the Embassy suites who has similar ammenities but after this stay Drury wins hands down customer service and all over quality of the hotel and extras offered made the decision easy. We will see you again in 6 weeks Drury and we can't wait!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2010

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Drury Inn Nashville Airport while in town to see a show at the Opry. The front desk staff was all very nice and accommodating. They arranged for a Cab (Music City Cab) to take us Downtown and back one night. The only slight negative for us was that they served hot dogs both Fri and Sat during the Happy Hour, but that is as advertised. We will stay here again when we return to Nashville.

Reviewed 22 October 2010

From the time of reservation to the time you leave, they are friendly and helpful!!! I even appreciate the follow up email which says they're looking forward to the upcoming stay with a link to weather forecast. We travelled with ur small dog and they're pet friendly without charging extra. One chain charges $125 for a pet so I know they really don't want pets!!! Our room at this hotel was adequate and clean. I would prefer not to have bedspreads--duvet covers seem much cleaner to me and most places seem to be going that way. Breakfast is fine. Evening kickback is a wonderful extra. The food is nothing grand but after a day of driving, it's nice to not have to go look for a restaurant. I'm looking forward to more Drury Inns being built in other areas!!

Reviewed 17 October 2010

Me and a friend went to nashville for the weekend and chose the drury inn because we stayed there before yet this time was totally different.First of all we checked in and the staff was friendly, so far so good well when we got in our room it had a very loud odor of strong air freshener we tried cutting the ac on to try and get a nap before dinner but we heard dogs barking in the hotel and the noise from the street was very annoying so we went to the front desk and they changed our room and even though we couldnt hear the traffic we heard a dog barking.Maybe it was a dog show this weekend 10/16/10 but to top it all off after checking my credit card the hotel charged us for the room change and that sucked.

1  Thank PoloBear52
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Our family has stayed here a number of times, and we would consider going back again if we stay in the area. The only suggestions we would have is that the lobby could use a little better lighting and they could use newer model computers. The rooms are comfortable, clean and the staff was very accommodating. The breakfast, as always, offers lots of choice, and the lady who serves the breakfast is topnotch and couldn't do more for you.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2010

My husband, my 19 month old son and myself stopped here while traveling from NY to TX and it was simply perfect. The smell of popcorn greeted us as we entered the lobby. The staff was super friendly. The room was roomy, comfy and clean. Shower pressure was awesome (can't stand showers that are only a trickle that I can't get the soap out of my hair). We left very early in the morning before the waffle stations were ready, but there was already a spread and the woman who works there had us take whatever we wanted for the road. Location is also great...lots of restaurants/fast food places to choose from. My son and I went for a swim in the indoor pool which was very clean as well. We very much enjoyed our stay here and hope to stay here again someday!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2010

We were looking for a hotel in Nashville and I saw that the Drury was rated #2 by Trip Advisor members and decided that we would give it a try. I was afraid that it was going to be too far from attractions, however, it is centrally located. Also, I thought it might not be a good place to stay as it had very reasonable rates, but I decided to trust the members of trip advisor. We were both pleasantly surprised and found the Drury to be clean with a friendly staff. We never got up early enough to go to breakfast, however, my husband did go down and check it out and said it very good and was a very clean looking area. We will be staying at the Drury the next time that we go to Nashville and thank you fellow members of Trip Advisor for your good advice. Forgot to mention we enjoyed the free wi fi; an added bonus!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple