“Home away from home”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #66 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The staff was very helpful, my room was nice and clean as always this was our second stay at the Hilton Garden Inn love the new updates to the lobby truly awesome. Great for family, the food was great love the Mac and Cheese it was a must have. The work out room was nice and clean and well kept. This hotel was close to my daughtes collge TSU this will be my place to stay ive stayed in just about all the hilton in Nashville but i like this one the best its close to everything im in town for.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed here for the weekend to attend a wedding. This hotel was light, bright and cheerful. The staff was courteous and the rooms were nice and clean. It smelled like nice soap in the hallways. Not overwhelming smell, just clean. I would definitely stay here again. It is also just minutes from a huge mall with IMAX theater etc.

• Stayed: May 2013

Reviewed 4 September 2013

we were traveling from Texas to NC. We made it to Nashville the first night, we didn't have a reservation but they gave us a great room. The service down at the bar/restaurant was awesome. The bar tender Cat was very sweet and personable. We had a great evening and our stay was enjoyable.

Room Tip: We had a room with a King bed.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We like the HGI hotels, but this one had some signs that it just isn't up to par, and perhaps attention to detail is lacking. Our bathroom smelled awful despite efforts to ventilate it while we attended an event after check-in. It was a strange smell, that I can only describe as that of a darkroom, for those of you old enough to remember those chemical smells--it ain't good! When going for ice, bags of smelly guest garbage were in that room on the fifth floor and they obviously had been missed for awhile. Room service was available...I know that since the tray was in the hall still the next morning. Strange how they have staff to deliver your bills under the door before 4:30 am, but they can't get the tray Shower head barely worked. Coffe available 24/7 in lobby, but breakfast is 10 bucks as with other HGIs.
You get the idea..Have stayed at the Hyatt Place Airport and it is nicer and with a good free breakfast. We will not stay at this HGI again.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Yes, the HGInn is very comfortable and the breakfast is very good. The staff is very friendly. The nive young lady singing in the lounge was wonderful. Everything that you expect from a Hilton property. BUT... the air conditioning unit in the room sounded like an airplane engine. It was the loudest I have ever heard. Earplugs are a must.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Micky O

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a getaway. The hotel was easy to find, clean, we got it for a good price. The staff was friendly and helpful in finding locations of places we were planning to attend and offered suggestions of local events and highlights.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This hotel in close to everything. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable. The only thing is there is a charge fro breakfast. it was very good, but there is a $10 per person charge for breakfast.