“Great Stay in Nashville”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #64 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The folks at this hotel did a great job in helping us host a successful event for our customers. The staff is excellent and they really went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. The rooms are clean and modern and feature the ammenities that I have come to expect while travelling for both business and pleasure. I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Nashville.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the accommodations were pretty good. The value of the hotel was ok, but the location required a rental car and taxis, which offset savings from staying at other hotels in the downtown area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

It has been a long time since I stayed in a hotel that offered great customer service and trained the staff who makes their guest welcome and satisfied. Hotel is quiet and inviting. Hope to stay there soon again. Thanks

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The staff were very friendly and efficient and they took good care of us. The breakfast was very good with a good selction of items. The rooms clean and quite. We will stay here again. It is conveniently located by he interstate and places to eat.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

The room was awesome, we stayed there the night before the breast cancer walk. The staff had our room type correct, the temperature in the room was comfortable. The chef had to go cups of fresh cut fruit for us waiting when we got to breakfast. Awesome job will return next year. Thanks

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 November 2013

A good hotel close to the airport.

The room was up to HGI's standards, so was the lobby and the restaurant. An indoor pool completes the property.

This is Nashville so live music during happy hour was very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Booked a smoking room; told all were full tho my reservation was made 6 weeks in advance, then given a handicapped room without a bathtub. Since I wasn't happy, I was not charged. Be sure to get room type in writing!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple