“Isolated bad experience but I'm still a Hilton Fan!”

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Ranked #59 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Clarksville, United States
“Isolated bad experience but I'm still a Hilton Fan!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I am a fan of Hilton Garden!!! However, the pool and lobby were under construction and the smell from the paint made me very ill. I realized that it was nothing the staff could do but they were very understanding of my concerns. I love Hilton Garden Hotels!!!

2 Thank Catherine D
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 25 May 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Hartford, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The people were very nice . Willy cooks a mean omelet. the only mark downs were the remodeling going on. I will be staying there again in 2 weeks for 1 night and in 3weeks for 2 full weeks for my job. Again the people were Great

1 Thank Emil R

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 January 2014

During check in we were greeted by two happy smiling faces. They greeted us with "Merry Christmas" and didn't seem to be bothered that they were working on Christmas day. They gave each one of us a bottle of water and a Candy Cane. We stayed on the Hilton Honors VIP floor. Once we got to the room my 11 year old son realized that the firmness of the mattress was adjustable. He called the front desk and they happily walked him through making the adjustments. The room was nice with modern furniture and fresh white bedding. Even the pillows on the bed had different levels of firmness. Since the restaurant was under construction we were on our own for dinner but there were plenty of places near by, easy to find and open on Christmas.

The only issue we had during our stay was actually with another customer. I had confirmed 3 times that we had a reservation with the Airport Shuttle for 5:30 am. We were in the lobby on time (and I confirmed one more time just to be sure they knew we needed to leave at 5:30) The shuttle driver pulled the van to the front and advised us it just needed a few minutes to warm and we would be on our way. Unfortunately another family whose shuttle reservation was for 5:45 took it upon themselves to load themselves and their luggage into the shuttle.

During the time we waited they allowed my son to grab a chocolate milk and banana even though breakfast wasn't open yet. The shuttle driver was very polite and apologetic and provided us with a smooth and speedy trip right to the Southwest entrance.

Overall I would say this was an excellent stay and I will definitely stay here again if I need to make an early morning trip to the airport.

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher floors are nicer and more modernly decorated. However, the lower floors are...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have usually found Hilton Garden Inns top notch...this one not so much. The furniture in the room was just plain old, outdated, worn and over used. The pillows are terrible and the sheets somehow didn't fit the mattresses. The hallway reeked of some sort of antiseptic spray...yuk.
Not many smiling faces. Asked the front desk for a suggestion for a Mexican restaurant, went to it and was the WORST Mexican restaurant ever! Just not a hotel I would visit again. Sorry. Two nights.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
wellington, United States
Reviewed 11 January 2014

A good place to stay even though the pool and restaurant/bar were experiencing construction...They made due well and I would go back again. Very friendly staff and excellent room conditions. Breakfast was good made to order. I liked the ambiance of the front lounge. The fireplace was neat.

Memphis, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great place on east side of Nashville. Half a mile off I-40 near airport and Elm Hill Pike. Great for those driving late from Memphis to Knoxville or beyond and wnat to get an early start teh next day. Great staff and better rates than downtown properties.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Alexandria, United States
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We had a great 3 day stay at this hotel. The staff was some of the most responsive and friendly I have ever encountered in a hotel. There was a problem with the tub draining and it was resolved immediately. The breakfast food was good. The rooms were clean and the service staff friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family