All reviews nashville airport hilton brand room was clean business travel indoor pool would definitely stay here again the entire staff one night stay nice stay fitness center live music shuttle service hgi lobby keurig interstate opry
Reviewed 8 February 2014

One of the nicest staff we have ever experienced. Helpful and smiling. Lobby always had goodies, water and coffee or tea available. If we needed something it was done right away. The motel was clean and the cleaning staff were also very eager to please the guests. A very nice experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Excellent accommodations that far exceeded our expectations. The hotel was very clean and the staff helpful and pleasant. We ate at the hotel's restaurant since it was late in the evening when we arrived. Although it was to close within the hour, the service was great, the food was delicious and the prices very reasonable. We would recommend this hotel to anyone and will certainly stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 February 2014

The staff (both day and night) were very helpful with all aspects of my stay. Breakfast, transports, Dinner, Entertainment, etc., were all very good. I would highly recommend staying there to anybody travelling that way. I know I'll be back there to stay again.

Dear Guest,

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. It is great to read that you enjoyed our breakfast here! I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Room furnishings worn and dirty. Beds extremely hard and uncomfortable. Otherwise, staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Shuttle service to airport and within 3 miles very efficient. As example, a remodeled Embassy Suites within 1/2 mile, less expensive with free happy hour and breakfast.

2  Thank Bruce C
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Everything I expect from Hilton Garden Inn. Nice lobby, clean room, flat screen TV, comfortable chair at desk, lobby bar if desired, and conveniently located. Close to where I need to go and a short trip to downtown when desired.