All reviews nashville airport hilton brand room was clean business travel indoor pool would definitely stay here again the entire staff one night stay nice stay fitness center live music shuttle service hgi lobby keurig interstate opry
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Becasue we booked our room through trip advisor the hotel gave us a handicap room, which I did not feel was acceptable and not desired. We also did not get our wake up call and we almost missed our flight.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2014

The Breakfast staff was very helpful and friendly. The halls and rooms smelled good. The Hotel Desk staff were very helpful. Overall stay was excellent. The rooms and bathroom were clean. We had bed-n-breakfast and would recommend if you stay at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Best Regards,

Jacob Thompson
Assistant General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn-Nashville TN/Airport
Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The beds were so hard I did not get any sleep and to make sure I had a horrible day the next day the room had no regular coffee. When I asked to get regular she stated she was the only one there and was busy. Very unhappy.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Hotel needs updating. The carpeting is warn, furniture is dented and scratched, rooms do not seem fresh. The room was just dreary and dank. Those beds that are supposed to adjust for softness and firmness NEVER work properly. The Hilton just needs to do away with them. This place is also VERY noisy. Will not stay here agian.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I'd say that over-all the amenities are good but don't expect too much from the hotel staff. In my estimation, the hotel is over-priced for what's delivered. Aside from coffee and juice in the morning, breakfast will cost you a minimum of $10 + tax. At $190/night (at the time I stayed) I would have minimally expected breakfast - especially if you're a Hilton Honors member as I am.