All reviewsnashville airporthilton brandroom was cleanbusiness travelindoor poolwould definitely stay here againthe entire staffone night staynice stayfitness centerlive musicshuttle servicehgilobbykeuriginterstateopry
Reviewed 10 March 2014

If you wish a less than average experience for a more than average price this is your place. Nice people will try but fail to assist you and you will leave disappointed. Your disappointment will begin in the parking lot where the crumbling of the rock will begin your experience. You will be met by nice people who will do their best but will let you down. The food was average brought to you by nice but incompetent people. Every meal had a mistake. No a grand experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel is atrocious. I called FOUR times to make sure I had a hotel with a door closing off the bedroom. I was assured by the toll free number, and then 3 times when I called the hotel front desk. When I got there, I was informed that they didn't have any of these rooms. All of the hotels were booked in town, so my friend had to stay in the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2014

While the overall look was nice, it offered very few perks for the price. Free internet was nice, but we didn't want to pay $10 for breakfast. The Keurig in the room was a nice try, but it was filled with bathroom water, obviously. The iron/board was terrible. The shuttle was inconvenient. If the downtown area isn't sold out, go there!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Hotel was great. The atmosphere and decor was very welcoming and calming. The breakfast offered was very good, and quick. My room was very clean, and I was not afraid to lay in the bed or take a shower. only slightly negative was that our room was infront of the elevator so we could hear people at night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

I look forward to having you back as a guest at our hotel in the near future!

Best Regards,

Jacob Thompson
Assistant General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn-Nashville TN/Airport
Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This was a nice hotel except the bed was as hard as a rock. And The "Hilton Promise" is a bunch of bean soup. They offered me a $50 gift card. That surely wasn't what I spent to get there. $125 for the room and $60 for gas. So too much for a backache. I wouldn't recommend it again unfortunately.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family