US$287
US$253
  • Breakfast included
US$301
US$266
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$212
US$494
Otel.com
US$693
US$656
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnashville airporthilton brandroom was cleanbusiness travelindoor poolwould definitely stay here againthe entire staffone night staynice stayfitness centerlive musicshuttle servicehgilobbykeuriginterstateopry
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Very nice place with everything I needed right there! Spacious room with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and internet. Conveniet location, lots of parking and friendly people. What more could a traveller ask for?

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2015

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

it was a great hotel. i really enjoyed the stay. i would recommend it to anyone travelling to the nashville area. the staff was friendly and attentive. the chef for breakfast was outstanding. they really cared about if we enjoyed the visit and the food. I will endeavor to stay at hilton garden inns in all of my future travels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Nothing especially good or bad to say. Usual HGI with the usual set of amenities and the 'great american grill' menu, which is the same from coast to coast. I was greeted as an HH Diamond but no room upgrade or even trying to match my rooms preferences. I asked for the top floor but was informed that the top floor is reserved for smoking rooms. Who in this day and age still provides ashtrays that you pay to sleep in? Anyway, luckily the hotel is well constructed with cement and brick so noise from above/below and either side was non-existent. I was still dismayed to see that I had a connecting door (seriously, when does quiet room equate with a door to your neighbor, grr?) but I don't think the adjoining room was occupied as there was no noise.

Apart from that I didn't eat dinner or breakfast so have no comment on the food quality. Only other issue was the pillows, all four were synthetic foam and as hard as bricks! The comforter was also exceedingly thick and therefore consequentially hot, even with the A/C cranked down I still tossed and turned all night as I was too hot.

Room Tip: Don't think there are any bad rooms, as far as location is concerned....

Reviewed 10 March 2014

If you wish a less than average experience for a more than average price this is your place. Nice people will try but fail to assist you and you will leave disappointed. Your disappointment will begin in the parking lot where the crumbling of the rock will begin your experience. You will be met by nice people who will do their best but will let you down. The food was average brought to you by nice but incompetent people. Every meal had a mistake. No a grand experience.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel is atrocious. I called FOUR times to make sure I had a hotel with a door closing off the bedroom. I was assured by the toll free number, and then 3 times when I called the hotel front desk. When I got there, I was informed that they didn't have any of these rooms. All of the hotels were booked in town, so my friend had to stay in the lobby.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends