“Clean and Convenient”

Ranked #58 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Paducah, United States
“Clean and Convenient”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel lobby is beautiful, the room was clean and quiet, and the shuttle to and from the airport was extremely helpful. Hilton Garden Inn made my travels less stressful. Also, I was able to pay a small fee to leave my car at the hotel while I traveled. This saved me a lot of money by not having to pay to park at the airport. The hotel bar was a bonus to staying at HGI! I was able to have a few glasses of wine before bed without the worry of getting a taxi...I only had to take the elevator.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 25 May 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here for $100 while other hotels in Nashville were well over $200 for the weekend. Great value, easy access to the highway (but far enough away to be quiet). Bed was very comfortable (I'm a fan of firm beds) and the room was clean and updated. The in room Keurig was nice. Only downsides: lack of parking later in the evening and having to pay for breakfast. Otherwise, a great stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Tuscumbia, AL, United States
Reviewed 1 June 2014

From the check-in to the restaurant and the bar all was really great. They have live entertainment in the restaurant and bar that is way above par. The bartender and servers were great and really friendly. I use Hilton properties every week and I would put this one on the grade "A" list. People make this site what it is.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Good Location right next to airport. Room had plenty of space, you would tell the counters were well kept up but furniture needed a little touching up as you could tell it was very worn down. There were plenty of options for breakfast in the lobby restaurant, food was cold though. Didnt use any other amenities. Staff seemed nice during our interactions. Beds were HARD even though they are adjustable and on the sofest setting. Would have much rather stayed at the Hampton we were at before the bed was so much better.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Beautiful hotel located very close to the airport and easy to find off the freeway. The pool, fitness center and restaurant were all lovely. We would definitely come back to the Hilton Garden Inn and Nashville. Thank you, Don

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Sewanee, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here before flying out for a weekend vacation, and there were MANY great things -- the pool was a dream for our kids, the park & fly was convenient and reasonably priced, and the hotel was clean and fresh. Unfortunately, the bed was among the absolute worst we've ever slept on. They have a Hilton-exclusive sleep-number-type bed, but on the two queen beds in our room, neither knob on either bed did anything. I like a softer bed and my boyfriend prefers a harder bed, but neither of us slept well at all.

If there were a better bed, we'd stay here every time we stay in Nashville. As it is, we'll be looking elsewhere.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We've stayed at this hotel multiple times and have always loved it; however, the price for our most recent stay was totally outrageous. It was more than we have paid for any other Hilton hotel, including Hilton Suites. Not sure what caused the jump in price, but it just can't be justified for a hotel of this level. Will look for a different option when we return in August.