“Clean & Comfortable”

Ranked #58 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Clean & Comfortable”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Perfect for landing late or leaving early from the Nashville Airport. Last min trip for a funeral. Landed at 11pm decided to stay here. After a long day of traveling check in was a breeze and the front desk man was very nice! Room was clean and comfortable. No complaints. The breakfast looked great, though I didn't eat. Used the gym which was good enough for an airport hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Jacob_Thompson26, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 25 May 2015
Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Tennessee/Airport, I would like to personally thank you for choosing to stay at our property and also taking the time out to provide feedback to our team. It is greatly appreciated!

I would like to extend special thanks for your compliments and taking the time out to recognize members of our staff here at the hotel. Our staff works very hard on ensuring all of our guests leave satisfied with their stays. I will share your compliments with the entire team and acknowledge the great job they did. Survey’s like these help provide feedback on areas we need to improve and maintain so we can continue to provide a 5 star experience for our valued guests.

Please feel free to personally contact me the next time you are planning on coming back or have suggestions to help provide an even better experience the next time you stay with us. It would be my great pleasure to take care of you!

Jacob.thompson@hilton.com 615-884-0088

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Baltimore, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Everything at the hotel was great except for the waitress at the dinning room for dinner. The cook, waitress and the waiter for breakfast were wonderful... The room was clean and comfortable, the pool was nice and relaxing, the hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. I would stay here again when in Nashville love it!!!!

Easton, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I love this hotel except for the raising the rates due to an event. Went from $139 to $300 plus tax for a 4th night. This has happened to me before. I asked for an extended night and they wanted 3 times the first rate because they could and I already paid for two rooms for a total of 3 nights. They would only give me AAA rates for the one room two night stay and charge me a higher rate for the room with a 3 night stay. This was the last time I will accept that price gouging. I stay at Hiltons alot and am very saddened by that but I am done.

1 Thank Thomas K

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel & room was very clean and well kept. There's a small restaurant/bar on site with a decent selection. Happy hour during the week from 5-7. The reason I only rated them a 3 is because - given the price per night for a room-they don't offer free continental breakfast, and the " sleep number" bed in the room was hard as a rock- even with the setting turned all the way down.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Accommodations arrival experince comes highly recommend the staff was awesome. Love the appearance of the new lobby. I will always pick this hotle when visting Nashville, the value and the cleanliness of this hotle is outstanding and the location of this hotle is close to everything.

Paducah, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel lobby is beautiful, the room was clean and quiet, and the shuttle to and from the airport was extremely helpful. Hilton Garden Inn made my travels less stressful. Also, I was able to pay a small fee to leave my car at the hotel while I traveled. This saved me a lot of money by not having to pay to park at the airport. The hotel bar was a bonus to staying at HGI! I was able to have a few glasses of wine before bed without the worry of getting a taxi...I only had to take the elevator.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here for $100 while other hotels in Nashville were well over $200 for the weekend. Great value, easy access to the highway (but far enough away to be quiet). Bed was very comfortable (I'm a fan of firm beds) and the room was clean and updated. The in room Keurig was nice. Only downsides: lack of parking later in the evening and having to pay for breakfast. Otherwise, a great stay.