Our room on the 10th floor had a beautiful view of Nashville's Parthenon. The room was immaculate and the bed/pillows comfortable. The bar downstairs was fairly loud. Nick, the bartender, was so nice! It had a nice selection of appetizers. The breakfast was a cold breakfast unless you paid the $13/person upgrade. Parking was adequate. There are many restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Vanderbilt University campus, Marriott Hotel Nashville/Vanderbilt University is one of the area's premier West End Nashville hotels. We are a top choice for those looking for a convenient hotel near Vanderbilt University and we offer a great location close to other preferred destinations in Nashville, Tennessee. Our hotel overlooks the historic Vanderbilt University stadium, Centennial Park, and the famed Parthenon. In addition, our top-rated Nashville hotel offers a free downtown shuttle to check out all Music City has to offer. Park25 Bistro, featuring Chef Kimo Akana, serves an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and creative. Other amenities at our hotel include Marriott's new Entertainment Package to stream from personal Netflix, Hulu, and Pandora accounts. Marriott Hotel Nashville/Vanderbilt University also provides a renovated fitness center, self/valet parking, and a concierge level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Marriott