SpringHill Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport
US$301
US$247
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Music City Hotel(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$364
Sheraton.com
All reviewsnashville airportfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleansitting areadesk areamarriott pointsfree breakfastan early morning flightyogurtsofa bedwould stay here againindoor pooldecent sizevery pleasant stayrental carmini fridge
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Thsi place was great for me and my family. We were there over MLK weekend for a funeral and the hotel was so accomodating allowing us to take over the lobby/breakfast area everynight to visit with family and watch football. There were a lot of us so hanging out in one of our rooms wouldn't have worked. I thought the breakfast was great and had a waffle every morning. My room was good-sized, open, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I liked having a fridge and a microwave. Also the shuttle was fast and free! it picked me up at 11:15 at night after my late flight so it must run pretty late. If I had had my kids with me, they would have loved the indoor pool. Overall this was a great stay.

1  Thank travelswitkids
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The two bed plus sofa bed suite we stayed in was ok. I was expecting it to be a little bit nicer. Our sofabed mattress was in very bad shape. The frame was bent and slanted and the mattress was old and ripped with the stuffing falling out. I don't like ripped mattress' it makes me wonder what's living inside. The room was clean but could have used a little updating. The picture I had seen online showed two tv's in the room. One by the beds and one smaller one near the couch/sofabed area. Our room had one tv. The pool area was ok but crazy with kids. The lobby is very unattractive and the eating area could use a little spruce up as well. The place was clean and the staff was nice.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

On a recent trip to Nashville we got a hotel/motel coupon book at the highway welcome center and found an excellent rate for the Springhill Suites Marriott near the Nashville airport. The hotel staff were outstanding - friendly and accommodating, and the room was a nice as we have come to expect at Marriott properties. They honored the coupon rate for our entire three night stay and we will definitely return to that hotel on our next visit to Nashville.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I stayed at this hotel in October of 2011 with a group of friends. The room was clean and very spacious. The staff was so nice and helpful! We had to call for extra towels & bed clothes and they were brought right up. The parking lot is well lit, important because we had been out late in downtown Nashville. Overall, great stay and awesome room. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Our family had 10 rooms here during the 2nd week in January. We were there for a funeral and had to book at the last minute and this was the only hotel with enough available rooms in the airport area for us. We had a range of experiences with our rooms from excellent to average. One family had to be moved because the heat wasn't working in their room, lots of chip crumbs in a sofabed when pulled out to use, noisy heat system, tub floor dirty and had to be cleaned, and then others had spotless rooms with no problems at all. It is an older hotel and could use some renovations. The front desk always responded quickly to any of our concerns. And that was the big plus, the people working the front desk could not have been nicer and more helpful. It is one of the friendliest and most helpful front desk staffs I have ever encountered. My only other complaint is the first morning we were there we returned from breakfast at 9:15 a.m. where we had left our "do not disturb sign in our door" and were only at breakfast for about 45 minutes to find a note under the door stating they had attempted to clean our room but couldn't because of the "do not disturb sign" and told us to contact the front desk if we still wanted it cleaned. I think the note is a great idea but I think 9:15 a.m. is a little early to leave it. If it is still up by 11, then leave the note but otherwise the housekeeper should check again. We were all on the same floor but our rooms ranged from one end to the other and we all had the notes. We found the housekeeper and she did come back and clean our rooms. Also I was impressed that the hotel staff made a real effort, even with the last minute reservations, to put our rooms as close to each other as possible. I would stay in this hotel again. It wouldn't be my first choice. We usually prefer either the Marriot, itself, or the Courtyard but would stay here again.
One more thing I forgot to mention another one of the positive things, they have some kind of tempur pedic mattresses that were very comfortable to sleep on. We all loved the mattesses! It felt like you were sleeping on a cloud.

1  Thank terpfan1