It looks all very new. Well designed suites with a little kitchen, excellent bed and bathroom and furniture. It took us about 20 min. to get downtown, can be longer depending on the traffic situation. The hotel is located in the Airport area, packed with hotels and restaurants. It was only not easy to find a Supermarket / grocery. We needed the help of the staff to find one. Room rates are not high, but you have to pay 3 types of tax, about 18 dollar in total.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a memorable stay in Nashville that will bring music to your ears with SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. Just minutes from popular local attractions including Grand Ole Opry, Bridgestone Arena and Nissan Stadium, our hotel makes seeing the best of the city a breeze. We also offer a complimentary airport shuttle service to Nashville International Airport (BNA) for your convenience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Springhill Suites