“Great Staff/Houskeeping Needs Improvement”

SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #58 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Rosemary Beach, Florida
“Great Staff/Houskeeping Needs Improvement”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Staff was friendly, competent and pleasant (went out of their way to get milk for my sons). Room could have been better (vacuum did not remove large things (food/trash) from under sofa and one bed & the linens for the sofa bed had not been cleaned &/or changed with globs of gross body hair on the pad and blanket).

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank C S
Joshua L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We certainly welcome all feedback, positive or constructive, from any of our guests. I will certainy take this as a training opportunity for our housekeeping department to lend a greater focus on the detail cleaning in our guestrooms. I also want to thank you for your kind words about our staff and I will be sure to pass them on. I wish you safe travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Almost everything about my stay was fantastic! When I called the night before to inquire about checking early it was handled with the utmost professionalism. When we arrived, the clerk was so wonderfully pleasant and helpful that I felt welcome. The room was a nice size, it was clean and neat and it had a fridge microwave and free WiFi. For the price, this was wonderful!

My two small concerns were outside of the hotel staff's control so I couldn't hold it against them. I opted to pay for enhanced internet but there were some technical issues and it did not work consistently but they were so helpful to me in handling my concerns. My other small issue was about the ladybugs. One earlier review mentioned the ladybugs but if that person had mentioned it to someone at the front desk they probably would have found out there has quite a ladybug issue in Nashville (the friend I visited confirmed this). When I asked the hotel clerk about the ladybugs he kindly suggested I lower the temperature since they gravitate toward heat and he was absolutely right! He sent someone to clean the ones in my room out while I was gone and when I returned it was like they were never there.

It was a great stay. They reply to your concerns quickly and are so very hospitable. I would definitely stay there again.

Good day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor. I certainly appreciate you being so understanding about the Ladybug issue. I am so happy that our staff was able to help you with this and with your internet issue as well. I will certainly pass along all of your kind words to our staff at our next meeting. I do hope you choose to stay with us again and wish you safe travels.
Bettendorf, Iowa
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I was staying in SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport for 3 days. Very polite employees. Also the lady Gloria who clean the rooms was very good. Always keep the room clean and organize. I will come back and I try to take a room at SpringHill Suites..

Room Tip: very good rooms no complain I was in second floor
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank carlos v
Good day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I am so happy that your 3 day stay with us was very pleasent and that we met your expectations. Also, thank you so much for your kind words about Gloria. I will be sure to pass those on to her at our next morning meeting. I hope your travels bring you to Nashville again and sincerely hope you choose to stay with us.
Youngstown
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The room was large in size with two bed and a sofa bed. We liked the way the room was divided in sections. We were able to watch TV while the kids were sleeping. The pool was just the right depth for kids. The beds were dreamy and soft. The whole place was very very clean. The staff was friendly and helpfull. The breakfast was convient. Like the teddy bear waffles. The place was quiet. We will stay there again. For the price this is the place io stay.

1 Thank Regina M
Good Day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. I am so happy we were able to meet and exceed your expectations during your visit and that you felt you received a great value for your money. I will certainly pass on your kind words about our staff to them as well. We hope you come back and stay with us again and we will make sure that the teddy bear waffles are waiting for you. I wish you Safe Travels.
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We will come back. The hotel was clean and smell clean. We would stay here again. Front desk staff was very friendly. We were close to everything. Price was good. Kids love the extra sofa bed. Our room was larger then norm hotel in this price range.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Good day,

Thank you so much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that you found your accomodations excellent when you stayed with us an am so happy that your children enjoyed the sleeper sofa. I will make sure I share your kind words with the staff and thank you. I certainly hope the next time you are in the Nashville area you choose to stay with us again and I wish you safe travels.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Stayed for Christmas holiday. Hotel was clean and beautiful. The rooms are so warm and inviting. Breakfast in the morning is excellent. Was checked in by Lindsey upon arriving. She went above and beyond in ensuring we were well taken care of and was just extremely pleasant. Will highly recommend!

Good day,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about us TripAdvisor. I am so happy that we met and exceeded your expectations during yout stay with us. Also, thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and inparticular Lindsy. We are certainly lucky to have her and she is a great asset to our team. I hope your travels bring you to Nashville again soon and that you choose to stay with us.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I had a room suite with two bed, sofabed, kitchenette and two TVs. Morning hot breakfast was great with even better seating for guest and very busy. Hotel staff very pleasant. Conveniently located literally 5 minutes from the airport.

Would definitely do this hotel again. Many amenities.

Good day,

Thank you so much for taking an opportunity and write a review about the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that your travels from Florida brought you to the Music City and that you were able to stay with us. I am glad you found the rooms to be accomodating and the staff to be friendly and helpful as well. We certainly look forward to your return and wish you safe travels.