“Nice spot!”

Ranked #55 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Nice spot!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Just outside the downtown area, but easy to get there with cheap transportation. It only costs $10 per person round trip with their shuttle service... Or at least the company that services the hotel. It has a nice breakfast, nice size rooms and very clean. The staff is friendly and professional. No doubt that if you are looking to pay a little less than downtown.... This is your place.

Room Tip: Higher floor Rooms are definitely quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Tennessee
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I have stayed at several hotels in the Nashville area, and I definitely plan to stay at this hotel again. Although I had read on TA that the rooms were of a decent size, I was surprised to see how spacious and comfortable it actually was because the photos on the site did not provide a good perspective. There was a comfortable desk area, very cozy sofa/TV area, and a comfortable bed area.

Breakfast was excellent. There were a lot of choices, including fresh strawberries and melon, eggs & sausage, oatmeal with lots of toppings, and other great choices.

I'd recommend this hotel if you want to be near the airport or interstate. I had an 8:00 AM meeting in downtown Nashville, and it only took me about 15 or 20 minutes to get there during rush hour. In the past, I have stayed at a different airport hotel, but this one is now my first choice for flying in/out of the Nashville airport.

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor (their top floor) and it was very quiet.
1 Thank HHTn
Joshua L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Good Day,

First off I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment on tripadvisor regarding your stay here with us at the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I am glad that you were pleasantly surprised at the size and layout of our rooms. I am also very happy that you found breakfast to be very enjoyable and that your stay was comfortable and quiet. I wish you safe travels and certainly hope that they bring you back to the Nashville Airport area soon. We certainly understand that you have a choice in where you stay and greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Spacious room -- two queen beds and sitting area with a couch that seats 4, mini-fridge, coffee bar, desk, etc. Hotel had a full breakfast bar with all kinds of food, workout room, pool. One suggestion for improvement is the 'business desk'. Location wasn't great -- right in the hotel lobby and internet access was very slow and spotty. Wifi from the rooms worked fine but lobby access was poor. Front desk indicated that was a common issue.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Good day,

Thank you so much for your kind words and rankings about our hotel. I am always happy to hear that somehow one truly enjoyed our new free breakfast. I am also very happy that you found the layout of your room pleasing and convenient. I hope you return to Nashville soon and that you choose to stay with us.
Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed here before a trip and left our car for the week. They offer free shuttle service to and from the airport. The rooms are nice and roomy like most Springhill Suites. The room rate was great especially since it saved us $100 in parking at the airport and the hassle. We will stay here again before our trips.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Good day,

I am so pleased that you decided to take the time to write a response about the Nashville SpringHill Suites Airport. We certainly appreciate you choosing us as your host hotel and am so pleased that you find it so convenient with the parking and shuttle. We look forward to your next stay with us and wish you safe travels.
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

We redeemed our points for this stay and the price per night fluctuates. When I reserved our room, the quoted price was 139$ per night. The rate was up to 200$ when we checked in. I reserved several weeks in advance and it appears high demand drove the price up.
Our room was fine. We were advised at the time of reservation of possible construction noise during certain hours; however, we did not hear anything. The included breakfast is sufficient. The staff is very friendly and there is an airport shuttle. A convenient location to downtown and Opryland.

• Stayed March 2014
Good day,

First I want to thank you for taking the time to write a response about the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I am so glad that we were proactive and informed you that there could be the potential of noise during your visit. I am especially happy that the reconstruction noise was not a factor and did not affect your stay. I certainly hope that your travels bring you back to Nashville soon and that you choose to stay with us.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 March 2014

OK, so first I just have to comment that the last 2 times I've stayed here, there's been lady bugs in my room. Kind of weird, right? This is my favorite place to stay near the Nashville airport - I come here often for work. The "suites" in the name means the room is broken up into a couch/desk/kitchenette area, and then the bedroom/bathroom area. The colors are bright green, blue, purple and white and the furniture Is modern and very functional. It's great to have a microwave and fridge in the room - SpringHill even provides you some plates and utensils in case you didn't get any with your takeout order. The front desk person is always very friendly and charming. Lindsy checked me in today and was super nice. The hotel has a decent breakfast, though it lacks a little variety from one day to the next. There's also a marketplace for drinks, popcorn, lean cuisines and other snacks. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Check your room's not handicap - they're okay, but arranged slightly different than the norm...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Joshua L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Good day,

I first want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I also want to apologize for the LadyBugs that you experienced in your room. Unfortunately, every 2 years there is a migration across the south of these harmless bugs and State Law prevents us from getting our exterminator involved as they are protected. I certainly do appreciate your kind words about Lindsy and will be sure to pass them on to her. I certainly hope that the next time you are in the Nashville area that you decide to stay with us and I wish you very safe travels.
Latham, New York
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites from 2/12/14-2/15/14. It was a great stay. The room was very comfortable. The hotel was very quiet. The swimming pool was big enough so that I could get a really good workout each day. The breakfasts were also very good. The people at thev frtront desk were also very helpful. My mom recently moved to Nashville, and I will be planning other trips to the area in a few months. I will definitely stay at the SpringHill Suites if I am in Nashville again.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the top floor (6th floor) so that you can't hear people above you.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Charlie S
Joshua L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Good Day!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. I am so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us and am also glad that we will now be your hotel of choice the next time you come to visit your Mother in the Music City. If there is ever anything that I can do please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly here on property. On behalf of all of us here at the Nashville Springhill we wish you safe travels and look forward to your next stay with us.