A recent trip to Nashville had me looking for a comfortable, well located property to spend 4 nights and 5 days. When I travel, I demand a few things....cleanliness, friendliness, great service and a feeling of security. Really, I am not a DIVA! lol
Springhill Suites, Nashville Airport, was exactly what I wanted and MORE! Upon arrival we were greeted with a friendly smile and welcome! Since we had a late arrival our suite was ready and waiting for us. The front desk hostess informed us of the breakfast schedule and was happy to answer any questions we might have. She told us if for any reason the room did not please us, she would immediately give us another. It was a lovely room with all the amenities that one would expect from this property chain. Everything was sparkling! All areas of the suite were well thought out and the decor was lovely. The bed was roomy and comfortable and most welcome after a long day's drive. Beautiful flat screen, free wifi, plenty of outlets...this place had it all. Front desk was gracous to make some copies for my husband and it was most appreciated! For air travelers, you can print your boarding passes right there in the lobby.
The Complimentary Breakfast was outstanding! It went above and beyond other properties offerings. The breakfast area was kept spotless at all times. Servicing an array of cereals, both hot and cold, eggs, breakfast meats, fresh fruit, pastries, bagels, and varieties of juices, coffees, teas and hot chocolate, there was something for everyone both young and old. If you were looking for something, friendly staff was right there to help. For a breakfast that was included, I do not know what more anyone could ask for!
The gym and pool areas were immaculate. The pool was down for maintenance for a brief day but from what I was told, it couldn't be helped and it was soon up and open again.
The location of this property is not what you would expect when you think of Airport Hotel. It is in a lovely QUIET area, away from all the usual annoyances that surround an airport. The parking around the property was wonderful and felt safe to leave your vehicle without worry. I took a walk one morning around the hotel and did not even hear a plane! There was a grassy area for children to burn off some energy and enough room to play a game of catch. On the outside of the indoor pool area, there is a small area for guests to catch some sun after a dip in the pool too!
When I return to Nashville, I hope and pray this property have availability. I do fear with reviews like mine though, this place will become very popular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a memorable stay in Nashville that will bring music to your ears with SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport. Just minutes from popular local attractions including Grand Ole Opry, Bridgestone Arena and Nissan Stadium, our hotel makes seeing the best of the city a breeze. We also offer a complimentary airport shuttle service to Nashville International Airport (BNA) for your convenience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Springhill Suites