“Wow!”

Ranked #1 of 56 Dessert in Nashville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We decided to open our first full-size scoop shop in Nashville in June, 2011 in the East Nashville neighborhood for many reasons, but mainly because the place reminded us so much of our scrappy roots. East Nashville, home to cyclists and pedestrians, families and urban farmers, artists and musicians of all stripes, and do-it-yourself bar and restaurant owners, is one of our favorites places in the country. Since we've been in East Nashville, we've been able to cultivate partnerships with folks such as Don Henry, who grows strawberries for us to make the perennial favorite Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk, as well as the good people at Yazoo Brewing Company, who supplies Yazoo Sue porter for the year-round ice cream Yazoo Sue with Rosemary Bar Nuts. There's a fantastic creative community and overall vibe throughout Nashville-especially in East Nashville.
Maitland, Florida
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Heard about this spot in Nashville and finally got there one evening after a school tour. Parking a challenge but who cares when this is the pay-off. Friendly staff, great, selection of flavors which they change up. Fresh, amazing, creamy deliciousness. If you live in Nashville I envy you. Will make time to go whenever I'm in town.

Visited June 2013

essex
“Just the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

So much choice , very helpful staff. Clean areas to sit & enjoy your icecream. Nothing is too much for the staff who let you try the flavors.

Visited October 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Splendid indeed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We went here with a family member on an afternoon based on the fact that it was #1 on tripadvisor. We were sure glad we did. One thing we liked was the very upscale east nashville neighborhood it was located in. Most of the buildings were very new and well kept. Parking lot beside this place was huge as I believe they were building more business and housing buildings in the complex. Once inside you have to wait in a decent sized line and for good reason. Once you get to the counter they will in depth describe any flavor and let you try anything and as many flavored as you want. Super friendly and they don't rush you at all. This is why you wait longer and it is very much worth it. Worth noting, is the fact that it is very expensive for ice cream, but you are paying for exotic flavor sand the experience. I wish it was a bit better priced and we would come more often. We split a 2 scoop cup and our sister got a waffle cone and it came to $14. The flavored we got were double toasted coconut and salty caramel. Both were very tasty. We will definitely be coming back. Worthy of the number one spot? Probably not, but 5 stars for sure.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome!!! Worth going out of your”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Awesome! Great ice cream, amazing and different flavors, great employees!

We stopped by for an afternoon snack and so glad we did. Fun. Hip. Delicious. I had the salty Carmel and peanut buckeye. The best ever.

It was my daughters birthday and I just happened to mention this and the nice guy. He went and got a candle and lit it before giving it to her. So fun!

LOVE!!!!

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Jeni's Delivers Taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

I have been to the original Jeni's in Columbus, Oh and when planning a trip to Nashville I found out that there was a Jeni's, it became a mandatory stop! The ice cream is simply the best I ever had!! I love my ice cream and Jeni's delivers taste and unique offerings. The Eastland ave location is really comfortable and considering how busy it is, you do not feel cramped which is really nice. You pay for the quality of the ice cream for sure, but it is worth it!! Be sure to have your mouth prepared for flavor combinations and creamy goodness that will leave you feeling so satisfied. Trust me, I had a twelve hour drive dreaming of Jeni's. Sweet delicious dreams and the best part, my wife can't be too jealous!! No seriously, the ice cream is awesome. :) If you are a local, or someone just visiting Nashville (or Columbus) be sure to add Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams to your itinerary and you will not be disappointed!!

• Visited October 2013