“My wife loves this place”

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ranked #1 of 56 Dessert in Nashville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We decided to open our first full-size scoop shop in Nashville in June, 2011 in the East Nashville neighborhood for many reasons, but mainly because the place reminded us so much of our scrappy roots. East Nashville, home to cyclists and pedestrians, families and urban farmers, artists and musicians of all stripes, and do-it-yourself bar and restaurant owners, is one of our favorites places in the country. Since we've been in East Nashville, we've been able to cultivate partnerships with folks such as Don Henry, who grows strawberries for us to make the perennial favorite Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk, as well as the good people at Yazoo Brewing Company, who supplies Yazoo Sue porter for the year-round ice cream Yazoo Sue with Rosemary Bar Nuts. There's a fantastic creative community and overall vibe throughout Nashville-especially in East Nashville.
Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
“My wife loves this place”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Not your typical ice cream shop: lots of interesting flavors and interesting toppings. If you have a few folks with you, it won't be cheap! That said, it's one dessert place we recommend to everybody in Nashville.

• Visited October 2013

“One of a kind”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Some of the most unusual ice cream favors I've ever tasted. Had a very hard time deciding. Definitely try two or three flavors. Great texture. Just a bit overpriced and short on seating. Otherwise, a wonderful experience!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Anna H
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fully deserves high rating on Trip Advisor”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We stopped by Jeni's after reading about it on Trip Advisor and were very pleased. The person by the counter let us try many different flavors of ice cream before we made our choices. I found the dark chocolate to be outstanding and also loved a very unusual flavor, sweet corn with raspberry. There were many unique flavors! My wife and friend both had salty caramel and loved it, and my wife loved her peppermint chocolate scoop as well. The flavors were intense, which was very much to my liking. The cost was about what I expected, fairly expensive, for ice cream, but fully worth it!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Travelerwithbudget49
Lexington, Kentucky
“Very good ice cream”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My wife and I enjoyed an afterdinner dessert at this location last night. The flavors were intense, and the service was very good. The couple working on Friday 11/15/13 were excellent! Portions are not large, however the quality is tops

• Visited November 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“It's all hype”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Apart from the service, everything was poor. Walmart ice cream tastes better. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Visited November 2013