“Awesome Cupcakes”

Ranked #1 of 33 Bakeries in Nashville
Description: Germantown Neighborhood
Description: Germantown Neighborhood
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time there. I ordered on-line and picked them up at the designated time. The entire process was a breeze and the cupcakes are awesome.

If you are a first timer ... their sign is not very big but the location is easy to get to.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you want a traditional cupcake this is the place to come. Nestled in a charming house in the Germantown area, this family run bakery has incredible cupcakes. My favorites are strawberry, and sweet potato.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you like Carrot Cake don't miss their's!! Awesome. The Red Velvet with that same cream cheese frositng is also out of this world. My daughter had their Purple Velvet cupcakes for her wedding. Great!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’m here to tell you, we lived just behind the Cupcake Collection from the time they opened. They have such good good cupcakes. They are cupcake size, which is perfect. They ship. I ship. I’ve taken cupcakes to the north country, northern ohio, and southern places, never mind we have them for special occasions. (We are older and don’t eat much dessert). Don’t we LOVE the pink lemonade, sweet lemonade, sweet potato, or carrot cupcakes. They are wonderful, dear people who own and run this place, and they make good cupcakes!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can't wait to visit Nashville again so I can have more cupcakes. I'm addicted!Next time I'm getting a dozen to take home.