“Million Dollar Homes Tour”

Bobby Green's Good Ole' Nashville Tour
Ranked #31 of 88 Tours in Nashville
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Enjoyed the tour. Bobby picked us up on time. I chose this tour after reading the reviews. Glad we did. Fun to see all the "big name" stars' homes and information that was given. I especially enjoyed seeing Ronnie Dunn's home as I am a huge fan (cool to see where some of my money was invested, he did great)! It was also interesting to see the country side of Nashville other than downtown and the opry area. TN can be proud of its beautiful state.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My friend and I meet up in Nashville to catch up and see the town. We fou Bob's tour while surfibg the web. It was one of the best Tours i have ever done. He knows his stuff ! Itwas fun, intetactive and left us wanting more...not sure what cause we were all over. I would totally Recommended

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We chose Bobby Green Tours because of the great reviews. The tour was terrific. Bobby conducts all the tours himself. He's from Nashville and knows the area well. He was full of great information about Nashville. He also writes music, plays the guitar and sings. Quite a talent! He's personable, friendly and his van was very nice and clean. He picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel. He made it very easy and it was a fun day! We would definitely use him again if we get back to Nashville.

1  Thank Cathy J
Reviewed 12 April 2014

From the beginning 'til the end.. it was exactly what we wanted in a tour of Nashville. Bobby promptly responded by phone and e-mail and provided us with history, music, & places not to be missed. He was an easy going, humorous, & knowledgeable guide. And yes, talented! My next visit to Nashville will definitely include one or more of his tours ! He made us love Nashville even more !

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We had a great time. He picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off where we wanted, nice when it was our first time in Nashville. Bobbi is very passionate about Nashville and loves to share stories and his passion. Seen SOOOO many places is 3 hours! Would've loved to go on more tours with him but ran out of days and had to go back home.

1  Thank Dana T