“YOU GOTTA READ THIS!!”

Ranked #31 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Kathleen, Georgia
“YOU GOTTA READ THIS!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

Okay. It was late at night, about 9:00 p.m. and I had one horrendous sweet tooth going on. I went down to the front desk and they were out of ice cream. Ready for this?? They sent an employee down to 2 stores just to find me Chunky Munkey Ice Cream and a bag of twizzlers. Can you imagine that??? THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
What else? There was mouthwash and little cups in the public bathrooms off the breakfast area. Every employee at the place asked us if we had evrything we needed...and we did, always. I stay at alot of hotels. Some four star, and on accassion even five-star. None of them offer the customer service this place does. They open doors for guests. They respond immediately to any request. They fix anything that is broken, RIGHT NOW. OUr television lost it's sound from the afternoon storm and they were Johnny-On-The-Spot to get it fixed.
Best of all was the warm baked chocolate chip cookies they offer around 6:30 p.m. every evening. Even on the evenings I forgot, they new I wanted cookies and called our room to let us know they had pulled 2 cookies off the tray for each of our room guests. They remembered I wanted cookies even when I forgot that I wanted them. WOW
The beds are comfy, comfy. Never woke up with any aches and pains, and I bicycled 20 miles a day,three of the days I stayed there.
If you are still looking for a hotel, just stop right now, give them a call, and book your room. I promise that you will not regret any dollar you spent at this hotel. You will leave having gotten the full worth of every buck. PROMISE!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Albert C
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Greetings!

This is awesome!!! This is what we come to work for, everday, to serve our guest on this level. I am proud to hear that our staff went above and beyond for your "sweet tooth" :-). We truly appreciate to receive comments like this because it continues to motivate or staff to keep doing the best that they can and go beyond! We truly look forward to having you stay at our prpoerty in the future! Have a great rest of the week and take care!

Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

On a recent 1 week stay, I ended up at this new hotel and while I normally stay at nicer hotels, I am now a huge fan of this hotel.

It had stainless steel appliances, great color scheme, great amenities and an overall outstanding hotel.

Hands down, the best hotel in 1mike radius around the Nashville airport!

• Stayed May 2013
Hello!

Thank you for those kind words of our facility, we truly take pride in making sure we stay current and updated on what our model brand should represent! So it is a pleasure to know that you took notice to what we work hard to maintain and it is an absolute pleasure to serve each and everyone on of our guest with the best customer service we can provide. We look forward to seeing you in the future and we hope you have a wonderful and productive week.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed here for 4 days while waiting for my new home to be readied for move-in. I also brought along my cat, and by the time we arrived form our destination, we had been on the road over 9 hours together. Both of us needed space from each other and TownePlace more than met our needs. We were greeted on arrival by very friendly staff (one of whom was in training and seemed to be working all the time we were there). Quickly got into our room and found it to be much larger and well equipped than we had expected. Having grabbed some water and a microwaveable meal from the lobby market, we unpacked just the essentials for the evening and did not have to think about going out again that night. Everytime I went out to my truck over the next 3 days to retrieve items or be sure our load was secure, one of the staff members always seemed to be near the door and eager to help out. Every staff person I encountered was friendly and seemed enthusiastic about their job. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Thank You Camille G!

We really appreciate that you took the time to let us know how your visit was! We take pride in providing wonderful customer service and we are glad that you were able to expereice our hotel. We promise that you will receive this same attention and attitude everytime you visit and we will continue to improve ourselves and strive for the best. Thanks again for your time and letting us know how your stay was and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Nashville.

Guest Services Manager
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Several Co-Workers and I stayed at TownPlace for over 2 1/2 weeks. The Staff and Management welcomed us with open arms, smiles, and kind words. Being on the road for such a long period of time, the last thing you want or feel is that your hotel lacks in comfort. Well, that's not the case at the Suites. From the rooms to the lobby has the freshness about it that very inviting and just put's your mind at ease as if your at home. Nothing like coming back to your hotel after a long day conducing business and just exhaling because you're 'Home' at least it felt that way. Thank you Towneplace Staff you guys were great. All my co-workers expressed the same sentiment.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Donald R
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Thank You!!!

We absolutely love our extended guest....As we say, "Welcome to your home away from home" and we are happy to know that is the way you felt while staying at our property. We understand how frustrating it can be to stay and live on the raod night after night and we constantly brainstorm ideas as to how we can, at least while with us, take the stress of feeling the "hotel blues" off our guest and give them the comfort they would feel off the road. Your response lets us know that we are doing something right and we will continue to go above and beyond for our guest! Thank you for being a valued member of our brand and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!

gran canaria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

TOP Class this is where we ended up after a disasterous START to our dream Holiday by booking
extended Stay America (formerly Homestead Suites) that was filthy sticky & smelly...
THIS WAS A DREAM come true stunning staff service 100% STUNNING ROOM 100% ALL WE HAD ORIGiNALLY HOPED FOR
I would like to thank Chelsea for helping us out on that first night as we had no reservation.
Chelsea you and all of your staff made our holiday, we definately hope to return.

Room Tip: You will not get better & quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Leah B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed your company just as much as you enjoyed ours. My team and I really enjoyed helping make your vacation the best it could be and I hope to do it again someday. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice comment, Trip Advisor is a great way for us to show the world how great we are and it is your comment that is going to do just that. I will be looking forward to your next stay with us here at the TownePlace suites Nashville Airport.

Chelsea
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

The TownePlace Suites was great. The rooms are clean and nice, though a bit small (enough room for 1 king-size bed). The bed itself was incredibly comfortable - I got the best sleep I've gotten in a long time. The front-desk agent was friendly and helpful, and the hotel offers a free shuttle service to and from the Nashville Airport, which is useful for visitors who don't rent a car. The hotel is about a 10-minute drive from the airport, making it very convenient for traveling. However, the downside is that you hear planes flying overhead during the day, though it was not loud enough to keep me awake or detract from the stay.

Overall, this is a great hotel and I would gladly stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for your very kind words. It means a lot that you would take the time to say good things about our hotel. The staff and I enjoyed reading your review. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us here at the TownePlace suites Nashville Airport.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Nashville for the Black Keys concert (which was amazing) and I decided to use my points at the hotel. We arrived hotel early and the staff was very kind to let us check-in early. The room is clean with standard townplace room set up(kitchen, desk, free Internet). The location turns out to very convenient, we had a rental car and was able to get to downtown and different places all within 10-15 minutes drive. The best part of the hotel was the service as every staff greets us and make sure we get what we need. We will definitely stay again when we visit Nashville again!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for your very kind words. My staff enjoys making each guest smile and it thrills me to know we were able to have such a positive effect on your trip. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us here at the TownePlace suites Nashville Airport.