“Very good place and nice staff”

TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport
Ranked #36 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Helsinki, Finland
“Very good place and nice staff”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night at TownePlace and it really was a good experienxe.
Room was very clean overall, staff was helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was typical american so you knew what to expect. Coffee was great!
I highly recommend this place for one night or longer stay too.

• Stayed October 2013
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Hi there... I think I remember meeting you, thanks so much for staying with us while you were in Nashville. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to write such a great comment. I hope when you come back to Nashville or know others coming to visit you will remember us! Take care.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Temecula, California
Reviewed 1 October 2013

What a great hotel, clean and quiet. Desk people were polite and friendly, I needed to be picked up at the airport after I dropped off rental car, he picked me up and asked if I needed to stop and get any food or drink. Awesome customer satisfaction. I would definitely stay here again.

DanKlem-

I am so happy that you received the quality service we strive for each and every day. Thanks for your response and I hope to meet you the next time you are staying with us!
Staten Island,Ny
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Their is not alot of negatives you can say about this place. The place is very comfortable and I had no problem sleeping at night even with the airport not too far away. You see and hear the planes during the day but at night I didn't hear one plane. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning had plenty of choices and you can have as much as you want. The fresh chocolate chip cookies at night that they have in the lobby are always a delight to eat. The location is great because it is near 2 major highways in nashville. This gets you every where you want to go as fast and easy as it gets. The only negative thing I have to say is that I wish they had mirrors in the bedrooms of the 2 bedroom suites. It makes it easier for people to get changed and if they want to use the blow drier they could go in the bedroom without clogging up the bathroom. This would come in handy especially when their is 4 people in the suite. I would have to say that this place is well worth staying at.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
WOW! Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking your time to write such a wonderful comment. I wanted you to know that we have taken your suggestion to heart and are putting a second full length mirror in the larger suites other than what we have in our bathrooms. Thanks for the great idea and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in Nashville.
Centennial, CO
Reviewed 22 September 2013

While this is a more basic hotel, it is really a great choice in this category. The hotel is very clean, the staff is very helpful and the rooms have loads of storage. The rooms probably had more storage than any other hotel I've stayed at (and I've stayed at most brands in every category). The bathroom is the only bathroom I've seen with drawers for storage. I'm always amazed more hotels don't do this. Our family of four finally had enough drawer space and hangers to put away all our clothes without arguing over space and still have storage left over. Our flight kept being delayed and I called the hotel to let them know it would be near midnight before we checked in. Ford (I believe) was working when we got to the hotel and was great checking us in. He was very friendly and helpful. Every staff member we met was friendly and asked if we needed anything. If I was to say anything, the hotel needs to put a mirror somewhere else in the room besides the bathroom. It would make it so much easier for a family of four to get ready with an additional mirror. Oh and the pool is probably the biggest pool I have ever seen in a hotel of this category/price range. Plus they have some pool toys for the kids to play with. I also made use of the washer/dryer to freshen our clothes since it was particularly hot and humid the weekend we were there. Location was near the airport, but we were still close to everything. We really loved this hotel and Nashville. You couldn't beat the price for the value we got.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
WOW, what a comment to leave for everyone to read when they visit Trip Advisor. I can tell you took some time when you described our establishment and the service we offer. I am very pleased to hear that our property was a perfect fit and that ford, the gentleman who checked you in, was more than helpful. Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, and we hope to be your “Go To” spot when traveling to the Music City.
Kansas
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Our room was light, bright and attractively decorated. We had a full kitchen and an enormous closet. In the evenings, we could play games around the table which comfortably seated four. The bedding was comfortable, and I appreciated the extra pillows. The staff was outstanding: friendly, helpful, and constantly working to make certain our stay was pleasant. The hotel is near the airport, but we weren't disturbed by any noises of flight at night. We got excellent value for the price and would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear valued guest, Thank you so much for you kind words on Trip Advisor. I always enjoy reading the comments where our establishment is described as light, bright and attractively decorated. We want everyone to be able to come, stay, and feel as if the décor alone made it worth it. Now the service we offer is equally if not more important. No one wants to travel to a Marriott without service described as outstanding, friendly, helpful, and constantly working to make certain our stay was pleasant. We hope the next time you travel through Nashville TN you will stay with us here at the TownePlace Suites.
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Great newer property out near the airport, local to the interstates and just a 5 min ride to Downtown. Cabs are available downtown for about $20-25 each way. We stayed in a Studio which had decent space even with the kitchen & nice furnishings. The Studio was bright, airy and clean with a super comfortable bed and pillows. vsthroom was nice & clean with great water pressure in the shower.

The hotel was at capacity with the Kentucky/Western Kentucky game at the Titans stadium, family reunions & weddings over the weekend. Friendly and helpful staff with an unbeatable room rate. Would absolutely recommend this property and would, without question, stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Hello, I was so happy to read that your accommodations were pleasing and that the cleanliness was to your standards. The housekeeping staff and all departments here at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport are honestly one in a million and because of guest like you we all come to work with smiles from ear to ear. Thank you for taking the time to pinpoint all the nice things about your suite and speaking so highly of us. We want everyone to know about what we have to offer because we enjoy making your vacation to the Music City one to remember. I hope to see you again the next time you travel through Nashville TN.
Ft. Worth, TEXAS
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

My daughter who's a US soldier had been traveling from Seoul, South Korea. After going through 4 different airports in 24 hours she was exhausted. She ran into a financial problem and called me from the Nashville airport. She needed to find a hotel. Being her mother I wanted something nice and safe for her. I started calling around and a few at 10:43 at night would not offer a military discount. I found this hotel and William at the front was beyond wonderful. He offered a great military rate and let me set it up and pay for it over the phone. Assured me my daughter would be perfectly safe and taking care of there. They also had a snack area that she could purchase food from and charge to her room which was charged to my credit card :-) They offered breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi. Considering my daughter has been out of the states for a year she does not have a phone and can only contact me through Wi-Fi.
The next morning I called and explained to the front desk that my daughter had very little money and would need to sleep. They assured me they would give her ideas of things to do around there that would not cost anything and make sure she's there. Even though my daughter is a US soldier is only 20 years old. Everybody at this hotel made me feel wonderful considering I am in Fort Worth, Texas.
My daughter assured me the hotel was extremely nice and everybody was so wonderful to her. After traveling on such a long trip she thoroughly enjoyed her stay here and sleep.
I could never thank everybody here enough and one day I hope to visit there myself!!
Mother of a US soldier.

• Stayed August 2013
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your story about your daughter’s situation and stay at the TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport. Safety and comfort is a feeling you get when you are in your own home surrounded by family, and the core values we hold close are just that. After all, it would be a shame if one of our own US Soldiers came back to the United Stated and felt anything less than a warm welcome, which can always be expected from your friends here in Nashville. I hope you do get the chance to visit us again, mother/daughter time is very important. =) I hope all is well with you both and would like to thank you of behalf of all of us here for your daughters amazing courage to fight for our country. She will always have a safe and warm place to go to if ever in our area.