TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport
US$206
US$278
US$240
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbedroom suitefull kitchensmall kitchenbreakfast ladyextended stayhome away from homethe entire staffnashville airportthe general managershuttle driveryogurtevery staff memberindoor poolhighly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Pros:
Location near airport and Music Valley, amenities, breakfast.
Cons:
Cooling/heating unit was a little noisy.
Tip:
Odd numbered rooms face the rear of the property and are quieter, ask for a room away from the elevator.

With a location a few minutes from the airport and Music Valley this hotel makes for an ideal home away from home to explore Nashville. Downtown is about 10-15 minutes away. The property is well maintained, features indoor corridors, elevators, and rooms come equipped with a two-burner stove-top, microwave, and refrigerator/freezer. Some basic items are available in the lobby but a Kroger supermarket is just 3 minutes away. It is entirely possible to cook in this room. The king bed was very comfortable and the room came with a pullout sofa/bed.

Other amenities include a work desk with a pullout table for dining. wifi, coffeemaker, television, etc. Only one office chair is supplied, so two people would have to ask for another chair for dining in the room.

Check-in was efficient and friendly. A daily continental breakfast is available. The breakfast includes hard boiled eggs and/or biscuits with sausage. The breakfast also offers the usual variety of cold items and a microwave.

The property is very well maintained but we did have some minor problems. The coffeemaker did not work but the staff replaced it quickly. The cooling/heating unit maintained a comfortable temperature but the fan was a little noisy; we got used to it. One morning breakfast was out of eggs and biscuits. These are minor negatives and we would definitely return here. Four stars overall.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms face the rear of the property and are quieter. Ask for a room away from the elevator area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Hello! What great tips you provided for our future guests. Thank you! I recently had a guest stay and the first request they had was an odd numbered room to avoid the road noise. I asked her why she requested that and she said because of Trip Advisor. So word of mouth does work! While we don't receive many noise complaints in the couple of years we have been open it's always great to get some tid bits from prior traveleres. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This was a very comfortable and well-maintained hotel. Both the room/suite and common areas were comfortable and clean, with simple but attractive decor. Beds were particularly comfortable. The kitchen in the hotel suite was well-equipped. The maid staff did an especially nice job. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly.

The complimentary breakfast was ok, with simple foods like bagels, muffins, yogurt, cold cereals and such. I noticed a waffle maker, but I saw no other hot foods. On our first morning we came downstairs just a few minutes late for breakfast. Everything was put away, but the front desk clerk offered to grab us a few cereal bars for the road. That was a nice touch.

The only negative I had with the hotel dealt with the airport location. I was pleasantly surprised at first. The room was very quiet. I didn't notice sounds from the hallways, other rooms, or even from the planes coming from the airport. Then, one morning at around 6:30am (or so), the plane traffic became very loud. It woke me up -- the planes flying overhead were constant. It was strange, though. This happened only one of three mornings. Otherwise, we didn't hear the planes at all. We wondered if the wind direction, or something with respect to the weather, changed that morning and caused us to hear the planes. Because we had planned to wake early that morning, it was not really a problem. It might be for a guest who wished to sleep late however.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Anne W

What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor about your experience here ath TownePlace Suites. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff and maintenance of the property were up to the Marriott standard we strive to reach everyday. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting relatives in Nashville. Our stay cost us nothing, because we were using our Marriott rewards. Our room was spotless, average in size, but well equipped. Specifically, our room contained a refrigerator, microwave oven, stove, cooking utensils, sofa, and desk, as well as a king size bed. There is no restaurant on the hotel property, but there are a few within walking distance. However, there is a free continental breakfast in the lobby. The menu is not extensive, but it is enough to satisfy one's appetite. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. Furthermore, the hotel offers a free shuttle service to the Nashville Airport, which is less than 2 miles away. Overall, my wife and I were very satisfied with our stay, and we recommend it to anyone staying in the Nashville area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William S

William S.:

Are you a sales person? Because you just sold me on my own hotel! :) Thank you so much for a great review and taking the time to detail some of our amentities out. The great news that we recently received is that TownePlace Suites as a brand is expanding our breakfast in 2015!!!! Hope to see you again and thank for reviewing us!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was greeted with a warm smile and chocolate chip cookies by Chelsy after having a horrible experience at another hotel, the rooms were large, clean, beautiful and affordable, even though I had no reservations she made me feel welcome and accommodated me and my family. I had to return a rental car at the airport and T had the hotels shuttle there on time and the heater was on. Every time I visit my daughter and grand kids this is where I'm staying. The staff is fantastic and the rooms are very nice and affordable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that were able to turn your Nashville experience around and that Chelsea our Guest Service Manager brightened up your day a bit. I hope you enjoyed the cookies! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Upon arrival we noticed the hotel looked relatively new. We got into our room and noticed it's really no bigger than any other hotel room but it has a fridge and freezer, dish washer, stove top, disposal, and all the other amenities you'd be used to at a nice hotel. The room and bathroom were very clean and had no adverse odors. A/C unit wasn't very loud at all. Wifi was free but insecure.

My only complaint was the poor breakfast. There was yogurt, dry cereal, oatmeal, muffins, green bananas, and waffles. I was really kind of hoping for some eggs or hot biscuits. On a weekend there was quite a line for waffles. It just wasn't up to the standard of what you would find at a Fairfield Inn or some place like that.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wagslick
Leah B, Guest Relations Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hello there!
Thank you for giving us some great feedback and scoring us so generously. You spoke so well of our rooms and Ill tell you the housekeeping staff started there day with a smile after reading your comment. I hope we can make a permanent guest out of you whenever you visit the Music city. The TownePlace Suites Family and I want to thank you again for your business and for your loyalty to Marriott.