“Nice Stay”

Ranked #34 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

New construction. Updated rooms. Very friendly staff. Clean and competitively priced based on surrounding hotels. Free breakfast in the a.m. Flat screen tv and indoor pool. Pet policy is $25 extra per night. Would stay again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Leah B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to list off all the great things we offer and for the great 5 out of 5 rating you gave us. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the Nashville TN Music City.

Chelsea

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 June 2014

After a very long and frustrating day of travel, my sweet heart was picked up from the airport via shuttle with a smile. It was a late flight. She arrived to her room, there was flowers, chocolates and champagne waiting for her. All her worries and troubles throughout the day getting there had disappear.
Chelsea had answered my long distance call and after making my request known...she made it happened. After realizing there was no such services at the hotel, and after stating I could Google for the nearest florest, chocolatier, and wine shop (it was 3pm), the magic happened. She said, "let me see what I can do". The rest is history.
Thankyou Chelsea for making life easier and going that extra mile, customer service like never before.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nov1965
Hello,
I just wated to say thankyou so much for taking the time to write such sweet things. Its always nice to see when your hard work is noticed. I hope you guys will visit again the next time you are in the Music City.

Chelsea
atlanta
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and I just completed a three night stay at this hotel. As previously mentioned in other reviews, this hotel is more than adequate and was very clean. All hotel staff were always attentive and very pleasant to deal with. We will def stay again. Breakfast will be expanded in 2015 which will be a huge bonus. Current breakfast is def carb laden, so it will be great to see more protein added to the spread. I spoke with the GM about my only issue which was the high grass at one of the exits. Unfortunately the property does not belong to Towneplace. They are trying to rectify the situation with the city and I'm sure it is a pain to try and find someone who is willing to respond to clean up the property. If it was me, I would ask the lawn crew to mow a couple strips when they are on site simply for the protection of all of their clients. Hopefully no one will get hurt before this gets fixed.

I will def stay here again and would recommend this hotel. As far as a previous review and a break in, while unfortunate, I don't think it is indicative of the area. I never felt threatened while staying there this week. I didn't see any foot traffic passing through the property. So hopefully this was an isolated incident. Great hotel. Great staff.

Room Tip: Don't exit onto Elm Hill.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hi there Big Dave! I wish I knew that was your name when I spoke to you the other day (that was my FAVORITE uncle's nick name!!) I appreciate you taking the time to write on Trip Advisor and in particular your comments regarding our team. I hope to see you again soon!
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We normally stay at the Marriott Residence Inns, but due to short notice, we were forced to scramble to find a place. This hotel was accommodating and the staff was first rate. We were set up in a 2 bedroom suite, the kitchenette was well appointed and there was more than enough room for all 5 of us to spread out, and the room had 3 count em 3 flatscreen tv's. There was a Krogers about 1.5 mile away and plenty of fast food restaurants in the area. The breakfast was good, and check in and check out was quick and painless. When we have to return to Nashville, this will be one of our spots.

Room Tip: we stayed on the 3rd floor in a corner suite.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank NSC38nsc
Hello! Thanks so much for your review and taking the time to explain our larger suites in length. We have 5 different rooms types here at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville Airport and it sounds like you were in our largest suite- two bedroom suite. I am happy that you and your family were comfortable. Hope to see you again soon!
Breckenridge, CO
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Lots of choices on Elm Hill Pike (hotel row), having stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and Comfort Suites in previous weeks, Towne Place beats them all and I'm staying here from now on. Newer hotel, the rooms are really great with nice furniture, dishwasher, cooktop, refrigerator, microwave. Decent fitness center with 2 treadmills, elliptical and weights. Decent pool. Internet is free unlike the Hilton and breakfast is free too (9.99 at the Hilton but they do have a short order cook making omelets). Only negative would be you can't find much protein at breakfast, it's all carbs, but it's free and the cereals, fruit get the job done.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor, sometimes you hear slight walking above you.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank BreckBearSki
Leah B, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking your time to fill out a response on Trip Advisor. So many travelers refer to these comments and it's guests, like yourself, that keep people coming to us! I am excited to announce that TownePlace Suites as a brand will be enhancing our breakfast in 2015 which we are happily anticipating what all that will include. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the suite you stayed in and I hope to see you again in the future!
Willoughby, Ohio
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were very happy with our stay at this property. Friendly staff, very nice indoor pool, nice fitness room, comfortable beds, free breakfast. There is not one thing negative about this hotel. The location is right off the main highway and yet we did not hear any noise from traffic. There is a lovely outdoor patio that is great for breakfast al fresco. There are two computers in the lobby for public use with a printer. We used these for map quest and restaurant menus. The suites have a full kitchen with dishes, cookware and even a dishwasher.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for a great review and listing off some of the amentities we offer for future travelers. It is because of guests, like yourself, that we are successful and the power of social media has truly increased our occupancy and guests satisfaction. Thank you again!!!!
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Not only is this a very comfortable, quiet and clean hotel, but it has the best access to OpryLand, Downtown and the Airport, not to mention all major roads via Briley or Donelson Roads.
Employees ALL go out of their way to make you feel like you are the only guest there. One morning, I was getting on the elevator and a gentleman who was collecting trash stopped just to wish me a Good Day, and he was just one of many to do that.

The free breakfast was a little on the basic side but very tasty. Don't miss getting some of the dark roast coffee: it has got to be the best I've ever had!
This hotel is operated by caring people, From the management to every other Associate, as ALL hotels should be.

Room Tip: Don't miss the dark roast coffee! It is the very best!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
HELLO! Thank you for taking your time to write such an awesome review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate guests telling us the good and the bad. I am excited to inform you that in 2015 TownePlace Suites as a brand has approved an extension on our breakfast so we are happily anticipating what all that will include. I hope to see you again in the future.