“Girls night out”
Review of Dave and Buster's

Dave and Buster's
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Bowling was fun, food is great! Loved the chicken tortillia soup. Dessert was even better. Wait for a table wasn't terrible because they give you a text when your table is ready.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We had such a great time at Dave and Buster's in Nashville, my son now refuses to go to that one place that has a mouse and caters to kids. Families can play so many of the games together. The food is okay, typical bar and grille cuisine, but it's important to remember the real reason why you are there - to spend a lot of money playing video games.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

My first visit, this D&B is located INSIDE the mall and I really had a hard time knowing where to find it. It was average, the food was okay, the service was okay. Lots of games, pool tables and a bowling alley located inside.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We went there with my husband tonight to spend our time. My first impression about this place was so good but at the end we both were disappointed. Food was delicious but service was horrible. Refills never come, moreover I asked another server to refill our drinks she said: "oh, let me get your server here" and left. What a service!!!!! Later our server came back and didn't even apologize for being disappeared. If I were my husband I wouldn't tip these server ever. Never go back there again!!!!

3  Thank Gulnoza M
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The server was not friendly or nice at all. He did not keep a check on us to see if we needed anything. We had to switch seats three times. Was told we could sit in a seat and then told to move. Didn't get to play any games ran out of time for this visit. The food was really good though. But this is an expensive restuarant/attraction spot. It looked clean. Hope to give them one more try in the future.

2  Thank ProudMommyof4