“Even Adults can have fun playing games” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dave and Buster's
Chalmette, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Even Adults can have fun playing games”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped here for the teenagers in our group and ate first. Thought it was a little pricey for the food. Was not overly impressed with the food. The game room was enjoyed by all! The tickets you get for the prizes... prizes are not worth it. Just play for fun. Need to many tickets to get a decent prize but all arcades are like that.

Visited July 2014

Boone, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our group stopped by to eat due to the easy access to Opryland. I honestly expected "bar food" but was pleasantly surprised! The menu far exceeded our expectations! In addition, the fare was presented nicely, cooked to perfection, and our server was absolutely amazing!!! Although, we were on a business trip, I would return with my family!!!

Visited July 2014
Byhalia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Bad food!! ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The food is horrible, would have been better off eating at a fast food place, however the kids did have fun playing the games after we ate. We will never ever eat here again though

1 Thank MrsRRP
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Going downhill fast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This place used to be better, and I've left a good review in the past, but it's disappointing anymore. The management needs to straighten up the maintenance and service. One of the card readers wouldn't read, one motorcycle game was out of order, one air hockey table was out of order and the other wouldn't score correctly, every seat for car games we used would not adjust and one kept moving and wouldn't lock, two sinks in men's rest room were broken, two racing game's screens were inoperative, they had five bartenders behind the bar, yet it took 5 minutes to get a beer when they already had my card. The only reason I gave this place 2 stars is because my boys (6 and 8) both shook off the probs for the most part and still had fun. I'd very much appreciate actually being able to identify the employees. I think I'll wait a while before driving 30 minutes and spending my money there.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Much better than it looks-restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We needed somewhere to eat prior to a visit to the Opry. Although D&Bs is close by it did not look promising. However the service was excellent, there was a good choice of food, enabling us to avoid the inevitable fried food and fries. Food was well presented and tasty. A good choice after all

Visited June 2014