“Loud!”
Review of Dave and Buster's

Dave and Buster's
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We went for lunch last week. Had my grand kids so we ate in the play area. It was loud! Food was good, service was good. The kids really enjoyed the games.

All reviews
"game card"
in 6 reviews
"steak salad"
"spinach dip"
in 2 reviews
"carry on a conversation"
"blast playing"
"tickets"
in 23 reviews
"coins"

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped here for the teenagers in our group and ate first. Thought it was a little pricey for the food. Was not overly impressed with the food. The game room was enjoyed by all! The tickets you get for the prizes... prizes are not worth it. Just play for fun. Need to many tickets to get a decent prize but all arcades are like that.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our group stopped by to eat due to the easy access to Opryland. I honestly expected "bar food" but was pleasantly surprised! The menu far exceeded our expectations! In addition, the fare was presented nicely, cooked to perfection, and our server was absolutely amazing!!! Although, we were on a business trip, I would return with my family!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The food is horrible, would have been better off eating at a fast food place, however the kids did have fun playing the games after we ate. We will never ever eat here again though

1  Thank MrsRRP
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This place used to be better, and I've left a good review in the past, but it's disappointing anymore. The management needs to straighten up the maintenance and service. One of the card readers wouldn't read, one motorcycle game was out of order, one air hockey table was out of order and the other wouldn't score correctly, every seat for car games we used would not adjust and one kept moving and wouldn't lock, two sinks in men's rest room were broken, two racing game's screens were inoperative, they had five bartenders behind the bar, yet it took 5 minutes to get a beer when they already had my card. The only reason I gave this place 2 stars is because my boys (6 and 8) both shook off the probs for the most part and still had fun. I'd very much appreciate actually being able to identify the employees. I think I'll wait a while before driving 30 minutes and spending my money there.