“Food and fun” 4 of 5 bubbles

83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Food and fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

My husband and I ate around 10:30 p.m. I had the balsamic chicken . It was juicy and delicious . My husband had the Dave burger which he said was not the best but was good. Our food,two cokes and 20 dollars in game tokens was 45$. Not bad for good food and 30 minutes playing games for the both of us. Our waiter was great. Iv been to Dave and busters on two other occasions and was not disappointed. We were here on a Thursday night. Wendsdays are 1/2 price game nights.

Visited August 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Weekend getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing. The staff was incredible and very helpful to me and the family. We truly enjoyed the food, drinks and games. We can't wait to join the fun again. See you again.

Paducah, Kentucky, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Loud!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We went for lunch last week. Had my grand kids so we ate in the play area. It was loud! Food was good, service was good. The kids really enjoyed the games.

Chalmette, Louisiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Even Adults can have fun playing games”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped here for the teenagers in our group and ate first. Thought it was a little pricey for the food. Was not overly impressed with the food. The game room was enjoyed by all! The tickets you get for the prizes... prizes are not worth it. Just play for fun. Need to many tickets to get a decent prize but all arcades are like that.

Boone, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our group stopped by to eat due to the easy access to Opryland. I honestly expected "bar food" but was pleasantly surprised! The menu far exceeded our expectations! In addition, the fare was presented nicely, cooked to perfection, and our server was absolutely amazing!!! Although, we were on a business trip, I would return with my family!!!