“Excellent Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mirko Pasta

Mirko Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Mirko Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 2,031 Restaurants in Nashville
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Italian, Healthy
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I 40
Description: Benvenuti a casa! Welcome to our home at Mirko Pasta! We are delighted you have come to visit us. At Mirko Pasta, you will experience the tantalizing tastes of authentic, made-from-scratch Italian cuisine prepared by our culinary missionaries. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the blend of Italian flavors, savory aromas and friendly, casual atmosphere in a café setting that is quintessentially “Mirko”.
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

My girlfriend and I wanted to meet somewhere halfway between her workplace and mine for happy hour and she suggested Mirko. It's tucked into a corner of the shopping center on Lebanon Road by Briley Parkway, Nashville, TN. When you walk in, the bar area is to the left with the dining area on the right. It's not a big place; the bar is not too big, not too small and might seat a dozen people with room to order a drink and stand if you are so inclined. The dining area is nicely sized to accommodate a good size crowd for lunch or dinner. The decor is warm and inviting. We sat at the bar and had appetizers and drinks. The food was delicious; I kept eating way after I was full, which I never do. Our bartender, Ken, was very attentive without being intrusive. He made excellent recommendations, which we thoroughly enjoyed. I can highly recommend stopping in for a drink or lunch or dinner. You will love the place!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank W H

Bolivar, MO
“Go eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

The service was fantastic and so was the food. Everything is homemade, even the bread, and you can taste the difference. We went here with a group of 20 people and got excellent service and it was also very fast. They have a great lunch menu where everything is $8-$10. I got the chicken Caesar salad and the kids got pasta. I will be back the next time I'm in Nashville.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Gina G
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious, homemade, and quick!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The pasta was fresh and delicious and the prices are perfect! I got their Gouda and tomato ravioli with truffle Alfredo that was fantastic. My friends got the spinach pasta and sausage sauce and the fungi sauce and loved it. The service was great and so was the bread and bean dip!

1 Thank Kay B
Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice staff, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

The food was not heated properly and not cooked long enough. The atmosphere was nice but it was our first meal there and it was disappointing

Visited June 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“I love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The food is great, the atmosphere is really nice, and I have enjoyed both times I have eaten here. I do have to say that our waiter the second time around was not great. We ate outside and he forgot our silverware, we were not told about the drink specials, and he didn't offer any pepper at our table. Other waiter outside did...that is the only way we knew of the drink specials. I will definitely be back...but will request a new waiter if I land in his section again.

• Visited May 2014