My daughter goes to college in Nashville, and was missing some of her favorite home cooked meals. I decided to stay here because the room has a stove and I was able to cook her one of her favorite meals). The front desk staff was very nice, but the room was very "bare bones." I asked for double beds - I got two twin size beds. It felt like I was in a dorm room. All in all, it was good in a pinch. However, the next day I checked out and we had restaurant food the rest of the weekend. My daughter will just need to wait until she's home to have home-made meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Nashville - Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Extended Stay America Nashville
- Extended Stay Nashville
- Nashville Extended Stay