We have stayed here previously. It is easy, convenient and comfortable. Easy to downtown by public transit or cab. Interior is getting a little tired but a redo is expected after this busy season - so by next year we should see a new interior. Staff is great, rooms are clean. Sometimes noisy tenants above can be annoying and if on the front street side we must remember we are near a hospital and sirens are audible in the night. Just check out the room before agreeing to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Nashville - Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Extended Stay America Nashville
- Extended Stay Nashville
- Nashville Extended Stay