After a slightly hostile first few minutes, the staff were all pretty good. Extended Stay America offer "suites" which seem to be a slightly larger than average room with a kitchenette area, and everything seemed to work. My suite was a bit faded but basically clean, it was fronting West End Ave but the triple-glazing was excellent. The aircon was a bit noisy, but didn't seem to interrupt my sleep.
The building had a front desk and a laundromat facility but not much else. Parking and WiFi was free, TV had the usual free channels. There's a free "grab and go" breakfast until 0930 but it's just coffee, muesli bars and muffins.
I got this through an Expedia "secret hotel" deal so can't comment on the value, it was good for me! The location is pretty handy, just off the I440 and about $10 cab fare from The District, straight down the road
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Nashville - Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Extended Stay America Nashville
- Extended Stay Nashville
- Nashville Extended Stay