“accomadating”

Ranked #109 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Crossville, Tennessee
“accomadating”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was there to go to Vanderbilt Cancer center and they let us check in early, offered us a map to the medical center and let us park our jet skis there while we were at the hospital. very nice people!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I needed a place to stay the evening before a flight out of Nashville. This facility, where I had stayed previously, fit the bill. It's very close to the airport. When I arrived, no one was at the front counter. The lobby and manager's office were wide open and unattended. One customer who tired of waiting left. I had already reserved the room, so I waited. Another customer arrived and waited as well. Eventually the night manager returned. I was double charged for the room, so the glitch had to be corrected. All told, check-in took much longer than it should have. Because of my late arrival, there were no parking spots near my room, but there were still spots available in the lot near the lobby. I was able to unload and load the car near my room. The room itself was comfortable and relatively clean. I did not use either the TV or the wi-fi connection. The shower had good height and water pressure. Free breakfast was provided, but I left quickly to head to the airport so I did not partake. I will look to stay here again upon my return to the Nashville area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank bovenzba
Knoxville
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Firstly, we walked into a room with no air and a smell of mildew. Keep in mind our stay was in the end of June. We were able to get the air on but took awhile to get cool. Secondly, the room had not been vacuumed otherwise the dead roaches would have not been found along with some kind of pills my daughter found at the foot of our bed on the floor. The refrigerator didn't work. And lastly we use our cell phones as a way of an alarm clock so we didn't need to set the clock that was in the room however the previous guest had set it for us at 5 am. ( as a curiosity this should be reset when a guest checks out) We only stayed one night and do not plan on ever going back.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Maria M

Travellers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed 25 June 2014

It seems they never cared to shampoo their carpets. I walked on the carpet with my athletic white socks and they were black. My infant was crawling and her white body suit was black at the knees. Not an experience that I would repeat at this particular place.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Alexandria, Indiana
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is one of my worst hotel stays I have ever had and I do have pictures and video to back it up. My electronic lock would not work after the first time using it and every time I wanted in my room I had to call the front desk to unlock it with a key. I was finally offered another room on my last day if they couldn't get it fixed (4 day stay). Stained carpets, carpet would get wet from the air conditioner, broken dresser drawers (inside was totally missing) daylight around the door letting hot air in, vary bad staining to both chairs, phone had a constant hum in it and you could not hear the other party. Writing on the bathroom wall inside shower, After the second day we had to ask for room service because we ran out of towels (out Do Not Disturb sign) was never on our door, so they cant blame it on that. This place sucks and I will NEVER stay in a Days Inn again.

Room Tip: Don't even stay here!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Iron Ridge
Reviewed 19 June 2014

our family stayed here Monday thru Friday these people were AWESOME!!! the rooms were clean, beds were changed daily, everything in the room was modern,the staff was friendly went out of there way for us

Room Tip: there is a washer/dryer on site
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family