“Clean and comfy”

Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites
Ranked #26 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We stayed here 5 nights and it was just great. Spotless room and large. We had a mini suite with 2 double beds. I liked the in room wi-fi. They had a pool but we did not use. My husband used the fitness room twice. Close to the interstate. Grocery store close and drug store next door. Lots of places to eat. Had a cart to haul your luggage. Everyone was so nice to us and yet professional. Beds very nice and lots of pillows. Also close to downtown and other places. A short drive to Franklin, TN. Room was just great. Lots of TV channels for down time and large flat screen TV that you can easily turn. Liked the little refridgerator, kept our drinks and snacks cold. Large and soft towels. Lobby very nice and breakfast good. If we ever get that way again, I would stay at this hotel. We got a good nights sleep which made our day better.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Saundraa

Reviewed 1 September 2012

We stayed the night on our way to Pigeon Forge and we were pleasantly surprised by our room. It was large with plenty of room for our family of four. We got a king room with a pull out sofa. I am adding some pictures so you can see the size. The pool was also nice. There are plenty of restaurants near by and the location was nice, very easy to find when you are tired from driving all day. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 29 August 2012

My wife and I stayed here a few years ago when the Broncos played the Titans. Great location - short drive downtown Sat. night for dinner and drinks then drove out to LP field on Sunday morning for the game. The staff at the front desk was very helpful and gave us excellent directions to LP. We plan to stay here again on our next visit to Nashville.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I read good reviews but it was a really great stay. Good location, specious and clean room, reasonable price and nice staff. The spa tub was so worth a bit of extra money. After a long day, i was very pleased.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Kusum19
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Just returned from a trip to Nashville, TN. This Best Western was wonderful!! Staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Ben! We just loved him! This is a wonderful location to get to all the sights in Nashville. Getting around was not hard at all. Had a big selection for breakfast. We stayed in a suite and it was very comfortable and roomy. Really had no complaints at all with this location and hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Vickie54
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The location was right off the highway, but it seems I need to update my GPS system. The off-ramp coming from the west doesn't seem to exist anymore. The hotel staff was friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. There are lots of places to eat within walking distance, but it difficult getting to them without jaywalking (a bit dangerous since the the streets are quite busy). The breakfast was pretty standard (scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, waffles, yogurt, banana, apples, coffee, juice). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank HowieTraveler
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This was my third stay at the BW Belle Meade. The hotel is clean and quiet; you'd never know you were right next to a highway. The front desk staff were all very nice. The breakfast was good although it would have been nice to have a little variety since we stayed there four nights. We really enjoyed the pool this trip. The only negatives are the beds are very hard, and one morning the cleaning person entered the room without knocking. We didn't have a "do not disturb" sign in the room so I made sure to get one from the desk after that.

Room Tip: I've never stayed in a room on the highway side so I don't know if it would be noisy, but I...