This hotel was extremely convenient for our week's stay in the Nashville area. It was easy to get to and from the airport, downtown, music valley, Cheekwood, Franklin and the Natchez Trace Parkway. Breakfast began at 6 a.m. so we could get an early start. Coffee was available in the lobby throughout the day. Housekeeping was conscientious. We found a room facing the freeway to be quieter than the rooms facing the adjacent Walgreens. The rooms next to the freeway are double-paned. It was warm/hot during our stay, so we used the AC and did not feel inconvenienced by the inability to open the window.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located 6 Miles from downtown located on the West side of Nashville off Exit 204B Whitebridge Road on Interstate 40. Standard rooms and suites feature simple decor, plus free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, desks and sitting areas. Rooms come with mini fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers. Suites offer a larger room space and include a pull out sofa bed. Perks include free hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Outdoor pool which is open during summer months, an exercise room and a business center. We are 100% NON-SMOKING property and DO NOT ALLOW PETS. Unfortunately we DO NOT offer any type of shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Belle Meade Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn And Suites
- Best Western Nashville
- Nashville Best Western