“Hands down the best way to experience Music City, Nashville!!”

Green Fleet Bicycle Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$55.00*
and up
Bicycle Tour of Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the downtown highlights by bicycle and journey to some of our historic and eccentric neighborhoods including Downtown, Germantown, Marathon Village (home of American Pickers), and the Gulch (home of well, you'll find out on the tour!) We often take a pit stop during our signature tour for something tasty like a hot chocolate, ice cream, or a local brew. Tours start from our bicycle shop just north of Downtown (two blocks from the Farmer's Market).
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The best cities are defined by their amalgamation of history with the promise of a bright future. Nashville has both in an exuberant amount, and in my experience there is no better way to understand and love this fantastic city than with Green Fleet!

Having lived in Nashville for almost two years, I thought of myself as a local. Boy was I wrong. The tour with Green Fleet was fantastically informative and fun. Austin, our guide was very knowledgeable on all aspects of the city- from its troubled history to how this city came to be known for its music. Nashville's weather is very pleasant and it was a treat to ride our shiny Bromptons by the Capitol Building, Centennial Park and especially through historic Broadway. We visited many great sites and historically significant buildings throughout the city and even got a chance to listen to great street music! Going to Country Music Hall of Fame and Hatch Show Print was a treat since we got to get great souvenirs of the city. We even stopped by a local peanut shop to snack along the way.

In my opinion biking is the best way to experience a city and Green Fleet bike tours make sure that you have the most comfortable and enjoyable time and come back with a better understanding of Nashville. Plus, it's loads of fun and a great way to meet fellow travelers. Very highly recommended!!

All reviews
"easy ride"
in 9 reviews
"bike shop"
"signature tour"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this bike tour"
"guide chris"
in 7 reviews
"hot chicken"
"great overview"

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Nice way to see the city. The people on my tour weren't so fun but my friends and I had a good time. I didn't like going into the bathroom at the Hermitage hotel, kinda gross. We had to wait till people came out from using it.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a really fun way to see the sites in and near downtown. Our guide was great. Bicycles were in great condition. The only negative I have is that the foam on the helmets needs to be replaced.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Bike tours are a really great way to meet a new city, especially on a gorgeous sunny spring afternoon. Not too strenuous, and yet enough so to let you be righteous about that barbeque for dinner. Get the biggest bang, by booking it at the beginning of your stay, it will help you plot out what to do next!
Delightful.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2014

On a slightly overcast Monday (April 21) I found my way to the most colorful, distinct school bus I've ever seen! It was awesome...just like it appeared on the website. Inside the bus, owner/tour guide Austin was busy getting the bikes ready and greeting the customers. I introduced myself, and soon the group was ready to depart. Austin answered all of our questions & prepared us for the route we were going to follow. After practicing ringing the bike warning-bell (you can never be too safe) we were off.

Along the way, we stopped at several historical/modern sights and locations. At each stop, Austin gave a brief overview & pointed out some interesting stats/historical facts. We had plenty of time to take pictures, talk to fellow bikers, and even take the necessary self-ie! We even stopped for snacks.

Hands down, this was the best, most informative tour of downtown Nashville I took! I took 2 other tours & I didn't have as much time for photos or follow up questions. Austin has an easy going, very personal attitude that spills over to everyone around him. As a middle school teacher, I really appreciated his patience and positive outlook. TAKE THIS TOUR......YOU'LL LOVE IT...

Thad Pickard